[MOD][WIP]The Halo Mod Updated V1.0.1 Feb 23

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Lord0fHam

Re: [MOD][WIP]The Halo Mod

Postby Lord0fHam » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm

domanator1 wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:
President Larry wrote:Pretty cool, I can see the humans being marines and maybe rockmen being spartans? Mantis are elites, and crystal are forerunners. Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was thinking of doing something like that. I was thinking human-human(duh), mantis-elite, ghost-grunt(since ghosts do not need oxygen and neither do grunts(they breathe methane)), rock-hunter, crystal-forerunner, slug-flood(maybe?). I don't know what to do with engis or zoltans.

the zoltan could be AI like cortana

Good idea!
Grumpy

Postby Grumpy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Lord0fHam wrote:
President Larry wrote:Pretty cool, I can see the humans being marines and maybe rock-men being Spartans? Mantis are elites, and crystal are forerunners. Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was thinking of doing something like that. I was thinking human-human(duh), mantis-elite, ghost-grunt(since ghosts do not need oxygen and neither do grunts(they breathe methane)), rock-hunter, crystal-forerunner, slug-flood(maybe?). I don't know what to do with engis or zoltans.

OK, President Larry said rocks are Spartans, which they will not be i don't think so what about zoltans? they have a ship with double shields, so why not zoltans? It would be logical to make them Spartans if you gave them shields, i mean look at the Spartans when they run out!, there practically jelly people

Engis I think would be....Prophets? i mean there robots but there weak and they don't have a lot of strength but there smart! please reply and tell me what you think
;)
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:19 am

Grumpy wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:
President Larry wrote:Pretty cool, I can see the humans being marines and maybe rock-men being Spartans? Mantis are elites, and crystal are forerunners. Just my thoughts.

OK, President Larry said rocks are Spartans, which they will not be i don't think so what about zoltans? they have a ship with double shields, so why not zoltans? It would be logical to make them Spartans if you gave them shields, i mean look at the Spartans when they run out!, there practically jelly people

Engis I think would be....Prophets? i mean there robots but there weak and they don't have a lot of strength but there smart! please reply and tell me what you think
;)

Spartans are not jelly.
bluedragon1221

Re: [MOD][WIP]The Halo Mod Updated V1.0.1 Feb 23

Postby bluedragon1221 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:20 pm

this is just my opinion but on the pillar of Autumn and the other cruisers too you should put on an artillery gun to symbolize the mac cannon

or even make a mac cannon
what i mean is change the way animation for the laser to be like a mac blast more or less
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 pm

The artillery beam is very much harcoded and can not easily be modded. It's also particular about what ship you can put it on. So it's sadly not possible to do much with it.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
Bubbakill7

Postby Bubbakill7 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:12 am

Grumpy wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:

;)

Engis would definitely be prophets i think...It says in the books that a prophet was seen like making stuff and so...
Bubbakill7

Postby Bubbakill7 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 am

Grumpy wrote:
Lord0fHam wrote:

;)

Engis would definitely be prophets i think...It says in the books that a prophet was seen like making stuff and so..
MAC weapon should definitely be artilery beam, present in the destroyer and cruiser type ships (destroyers have 2 and cruisers have 1)
UltraMantis wrote:The artillery beam is very much harcoded and can not easily be modded. It's also particular about what ship you can put it on. So it's sadly not possible to do much with it.

Not exactly, It's possible to change the effects of the artillery beam as seen with the tsunami battleship mod and also you can put it on multiple ships but it's difficult you'd have to make an event at the start where there's like a shop with an artillery beam in it and such, and also you can add artillery beam to any ship if you are skilled
stormoffires

Postby stormoffires » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 am

not sure if this was noticed, but when you hit hide rooms on the main page you can still see the engines from the last ship over the pillar of autumn. I know this is a WIP, but as it stands right now all this mod does is replace the first ship right?
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 pm

I believe that "He's dead Jim!"
Lord0fHam

Postby Lord0fHam » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 pm

yeah i just kind of got bored because i am bad at art and i didn't want to draw everthing. sorry