Militarized Engi B

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Luszor2

Militarized Engi B

Postby Luszor2 » Sun May 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello! After a break, I'm bringing you an Engi B... except it was redesigned and made into a military model! It retains its focus on Heavy Weaponry and on-board drones to rely on, however... (REQUIRES HYPERSPACE)

... its Shield system is now at level one! Why? Because we needed to install heavy armor! Now, this vessel blocks 75% of hull damage and 40% of system damage and comes equipped with unique, powerful artillery lasers! Not only do they deal 3 damage, pierce 2 shields and almost always breach, they are quite fast and cost little power for their strength. You start out with crew that consists of 3 Engis and on top of that you get an Anti-Personnel drone to aid in combat against boarders. Thanks to advanced Door System you might be able to vent them before they get to do anything, however.

The best thing about this ship is that the Piloting starts out with 2 HP and Engines with 4, making this ship resilient against shutting down its dodges. On top of that, artillery lasers are supported by powerful ADS artillery that you'll have to see for yourself. It will break enemy ships like there was no tomorrow! The cons of the ship are that artillery lasers fire one shot per volley each, so it's "all or nothing" kind of thing at times and you need to be able to deal with system damage until you get your shields up.

Now, go out there and show everyone how well you can drive this space mammoth of a tank! Let me know if you make a video/stream of playing it or give feedback, I really appreciate it!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n72454iqhx6jjph/Engi_tank.ftl/file