Survivor Cruiser

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Luszor2

Survivor Cruiser

Postby Luszor2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:20 am

Welcome! It's time for us to discover yet another spaceship, that requires HYPERSPACE. This time I'm presenting you the cruiser packed with amazing weaponry made for killing crew. Say "Hello!" to... The Survivor!!!

This ship was Kestrel, long time ago. After 15 years of adventures it underwent so many changes it isn't what it was anymore. It's pros and cons have changed.
Pros:
- Ship starts out with a value point in Shields, with level 4 Engines, Level 2 Medbay, Oxygen and Sensors.
- Ship possesses a Backup Battery,
- Ship has no captain compartment, which means YOU have to stay on-board and help your crew. Your high health, damage and instant learning make you terrifying foe. On top of that, your armor can release a blast to damage a system in the room along with enemies. You not only learn instantly, but even in the beginning your skills already are exceeding that of a human.
- Sniper rifle that can kill almost any crew except for Rockmen and Anti-Personnel Drones. Along with that, it penetrates shields and deals actual hull damage, allowing to kill auto-ships. Just make sure to depower after firing to reload the gun.
- Melting furnace that can set whole ships on fire and, with a bit of luck, murder crew. Very slow, so be aware that Defense Drones are effective against it.
- Starts out with Cloaking,
- Starts out with large amount of resources.
Cons:
- If captain dies, the ship gets destroyed. Providing that you are dying on your own ship, it means instant loss:
- "Farewell, my boys..." - achievement you can get if you kill the third phase of the Flagship purely via the sacrifice of the captain. Only imaginary achievement, but that's what I came up with.
- The ship doesn't start with any other means of killing auto-ships except for a Sniper Rifle. Captain may kill a ship via his Last Stand ability to explode during death, but I don't think it's worth it.
- The Burst Laser the ship starts with is modified and it only deals crew damage with a chance to set a room on fire.

In general, it's quite a powerful crew-killing ship that can either become Anti-Personnel weaponry fortress or effective boarding warship with you as the leader of boarding party! Take the cruiser and take over as many ships as you can!

Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/toono0tdqq6ulw4/Survivor.ftl/file