[TOOL FOR OVERHAULS] - Experimental Hoarder 216 crew ship

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
SallySpartan

[TOOL FOR OVERHAULS] - Experimental Hoarder 216 crew ship

Postby SallySpartan » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:55 am

ABOUT

Are you tired of trying to get pictures for you mod, but don't have enough space for a family photo? Do you not want to line up sprites of each of your crew individually for a preview photo? Well this mod is for you! This ship mod adds 1 ship with 216 crew. Plenty of space for everyone to get in close with grandma!

Is this meant to be a playable ship?
No it is not meant to be used as a playable ship. Though I guess you could try, but it is not balanced in the slightest.

So this is a tool for modders?
Yes this is a tool for mod developers to use to show off all their crew-types included in their mod.

!!!IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS MOD, IS OPTIMIZED FOR MULTIVERSE!!!
Multiverse is a large and expansive over-haul for FTL that has hundreds of enemies and dozens of sectors. It is also still being worked on. If you are designing an Add-On for Multiverse with many species, Experimental Hoarder will help you get that crew picture. You can install multiverse here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35332

If not, it will still work fine on its own.

!!!SECOND IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS MOD IS DRIVEN BY HYPERSPACE!!!
Hyperspace is a powerful new hard-coded FTL mod, which you must install separately. Hyperspace adds the ability to add new player ship slots, new alien races, and many other new features. You can install hyperspace from here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35095

!!!THIRD IMPORTANT NOTE: GET UPDATED WITH THE DISCORD!!!
Join my discord here: https://discord.gg/9c2sUM6 to be updated on progress for several mods including Eldritch Horrors and Elven Honors

DOWNLOADS
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hdy82t ... sp=sharing For current version of Experimental Hoarder

USE
Select the ship and then press L to open the hyperspace console commands.
Type: CREW [id of your crew]
This will spawn them in onto your ship, rinse repeat for your whole roster.
(Alternatively you can go into the blueprint and add all your crew type in there. If you have more updates to do I would recommend doing it this way, so your progress is saved each time.)

Once you have the roster set, screen capture it (I use Print Screen),
Paste the screen capture into your program of choice and then crop it

You should have a roster photo for your mod now!

EXAMPLES
All Human

All of MV 4.0 and Elven Honors
SPOILER WARNING

NO SERIOUSLY SPOILERS

GAVE YOU A CHANCE