[Mini-MOD] 8 Scouts, FotF Component

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Whale Cancer

Re: [Mini-MOD] 8 Scouts, FotF Component

Postby Whale Cancer » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Zalkida wrote:For some reason this ships won't work for me. When I go to select them to play as, only the rooms show up with a big black box around them. The custom weapon text doesn't show up either. I started a game as each one to see what happens. Every time a custom weapon is fired, the game crashes. There are also these weird green lines coming out of where the buttons for the weapons should be. Any ideas?

Are you using any other mods?
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
Zalkida

Postby Zalkida » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Whale Cancer wrote:

No, only this one...
Zalkida Mirnath - Fear the Assassian
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Zalkida wrote:
Whale Cancer wrote:

No, only this one...

Ok. I will look into it. I suspect I may have left the autocannon definitions in a different FTL file, but people have made comments on the autocannons... hrmmm.

I am going to release the final ship selections (18 of 'em) for FotF before fixing this, though. That should come later today. So this might take a few days before I look into it.
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
Zalkida

Postby Zalkida » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Ok, no hurry. Perhaps all of them at once will work.
Zalkida Mirnath - Fear the Assassian
blaeron

Postby blaeron » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:47 am

Zalkida wrote:show up with a big black box around them.

The latest update did something to transparency. Fully transparent pictures now show up with 100% transparency replaced by 0% transparent black. This also applies to weapon glows, ship floor images, and basically everything.
Insert something witty and humorous here.
xXShadowReaper925Xx

Postby xXShadowReaper925Xx » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

i got so far with the scout but then i faced a another scout with basic lasers then i thought it would be easy but then when it fired the lasers,but no lasers came out,ONLY FREAKIN 3 MISSILES LIKE THE FLAGSHIP :cry: