26 Flagships - Variable Flagship Challenge

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
JLtheking

Re: 26 Flagships - Variable Flagship Challenge

Postby JLtheking » Fri May 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Gidoza wrote:Well I managed to play through games that included multiple different missiles on the Flagships, and noticed no graphical error. Mind you, I was using the old Resource Pack, so it possibly isn't a fair trial...

Yep, after playing a couple of runs I did not see the graphical issue again... so it's probably just an issue with my previous mod load order...
ejhockey

Postby ejhockey » Mon May 28, 2018 9:49 pm

This is an incredible mod! So challenging and each Flagship is really unique. I died several times on a few of them before finding a winning strategy. Thanks for making this!
Gidoza

Postby Gidoza » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:15 pm

ejhockey wrote:This is an incredible mod! So challenging and each Flagship is really unique. I died several times on a few of them before finding a winning strategy. Thanks for making this!

My pleasure!
Gidoza

Postby Gidoza » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:11 am

Would there happen to be anyone out there who can make a similar randomizing generator for the Mac as for the Windows version? (my friend did it - I'm not a programmer)
Gidoza

Postby Gidoza » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Hello, everyone!

I was recently informed that the previous link was not working.

Here is a new link to the mod - enjoy!

-Gidoza

https://mega.nz/#!YgVEVQwY!N8Gno9g2Wz__ ... hqI8v-r2Bw
spicerack

Postby spicerack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:12 pm

I want to definitely recommend this mod to EVERYBODY. This is amazing!!! Every game is different! There's a new challenge every time! Everyship is carefully planned out to surprise you and it really works with every other mod i've tried.

I don't understand how this has fallen to the 3rd page on the forums - it's too good not to stay on the first page. Really people, try it out and post your experiences!!!
dizzy_xc

Postby dizzy_xc » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Fantastic mod! Loving it. So nice to have different flagships to fight. Thank you for the mod.

I think version E has an issue. There wasn't an Oxygen system, so all the crew died off. That happened on all three of the flagships versions of E. All the crew died from asphyxiation.
Gidoza

Postby Gidoza » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Hi thanks for the feedback. :)

Hmmmm - version E? Are you sure it wasn't variant N? I definitely intentionally designed at least one of the Flagships to be oxygenless so boarding would be semi-impossible and so the self-repair would kick in. But I don't remember it's being E. If you could double-check, that would be fantastic.
dizzy_xc

Postby dizzy_xc » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Gidoza wrote:Hi thanks for the feedback. :)

Hmmmm - version E? Are you sure it wasn't variant N? I definitely intentionally designed at least one of the Flagships to be oxygenless so boarding would be semi-impossible and so the self-repair would kick in. But I don't remember it's being E. If you could double-check, that would be fantastic.

I'd be happy to. I'll get back to you in a few days after I test them both. ;)
dizzy_xc

Postby dizzy_xc » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:01 am

N is in fact setup for a no oxygen ship with noncontiguous rooms. E is also a no oxygen ship, although the rooms are all contiguous.