[OVERHAUL] Arsenal+ English Translation

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
JerC

Re: [OVERHAUL] Arsenal+ English Translation

Postby JerC » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:27 pm

What are the soundtracks used? I only found like 2 of them.
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:29 pm

fiestaman wrote:Hi! Wow, I just discovered this mod and it is absolutely amazing. Seeing as this mod is still actively maintained, I figured I'd throw out a request to incorporate the Shiny UI overhaul (viewtopic.php?t=25839) to the mod, which is by far the best UI I've found.
Sorry for the late response, but currently I have no intention of incorporating the Shiny UI. However, you can find a version of that UI updated for 1.6 inside slow's sMPK (viewtopic.php?t=17187). The addon is called GFX - Remastered HUD for 1.6, should be compatible with this mod.
fiestaman wrote:Either way, thanks for an incredible mod!

thanks for playing and enjoying the mod!
------------------------------------------------------
JerC wrote:What are the soundtracks used? I only found like 2 of them.

A good chunk of the music (Order, HAL, Slig sectors), is from Kieve's incomplete FTL: Incursion overhaul, viewtopic.php?t=7285, soundcloud and youtube links there.

One of the tracks in the nebula sectors is from a game called The Void (or Tension): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Void_(video_game). You can find the full OST here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18aqqH9tyk, with the track at the 59 minute mark.

I believe the rest of the tracks were made for this overhaul by 1-man band "Luminis Insigne", such as the new ones that play in some of the vanilla sectors and the Border sector track.
bamalf

Postby bamalf » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:01 pm

That's right, except that the border sector track wrote my friend Igor Gordeev.
Image Image Image
JerC

Postby JerC » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:06 pm

I haven't been able to find those i've looked for there sadly, like for the Slig sector. I know Demiurge from Insurrection is in Order Stronghold, and Horror in Avatar nebulae, and now the track from that game you linked for Avatar home nebulae, but i'd love to get a hand on the Slig sector music, and the Border sector if possible!
bamalf

Postby bamalf » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:46 pm

You can unzip mod resources and get all the music in the audio folder.
Image Image Image
JerC

Postby JerC » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:23 pm

That's where I should've started..thanks for the tip.
JerC

Postby JerC » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:05 pm

The artillery system on Mantis A of the first pack is glitched; it shares the same spot as the teleporter, and can't be repaired if damaged (unless you find a Repair burst I assume..)
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon May 27, 2019 12:57 am

so sometimes when I play with a modded ship and this my game goes int oa freeze on certain beacons, no idea why
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Falsehaven

Postby Falsehaven » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:33 am

I cant seem to download from the second dropbox link, none of the files have a way to download.
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:36 am

Falsehaven wrote:I cant seem to download from the second dropbox link, none of the files have a way to download.

In the top right corner, there should be a button called 'Download' which lets you select a 'Direct download' button which will download the file.

If you can't see the button called 'Download', you can access the 'Direct download' button through the three dots (...) in the top right corner. It looks a bit weird but it does the same thing.

Note that you'll need some third-party utility to extract the .7z file (7zip, winrar, winzip). I'm going to change this to good 'ole .zip in the next update so for now I apologize for any inconvenience it poses.