[MOD] Federation Scout, Bomber and Outcast Variants

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
dalolorn

Re: [MOD] Federation Scout, Bomber and Outcast Variants

Postby dalolorn » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

When will people realize that this is an ex-mod...? :roll:

That said, ScubaSteve, you can splice parts of existing graphics together for interesting effects.
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:09 am

I honestly think these are a few troll accounts by the same person. Because I said this is an obsolete mod, out dated, and dead (never finished). I think I said that twice and 2-4 people said that earlier on this page I think as well.

And I wonder why people say "These ships look great!", maybe because there the same ones from vanilla? hint hint.
Unless they mean I like the idea. If you are going to peck at a dead/ old mod/thread, go to Foundation of the Federation, the closest to finished version of it, it isn't exactly "Dead" because the mod creator is still considering continuing it after he gets better mod support. (Eg FTL: Overdive or FTL:AE).

wish someone can lock this thread.

Edit: I do understand this is slightly different then the current mod.
Last edited by R4V3-0N on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:50 am

The reason this thread crept back up from the depths was thanks to a sig-spammer who posted here. Their post has since been deleted (along with their account), but the bump remains.
Tip: If you see a particularly old thread surface for no particular reason, be wary about responding to it.
SkyR

Postby SkyR » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:52 am

Can you make a another version which has 4 weapon slots and 2 drone slots? As someone who can't mod, it would be appreciated. http://puu.sh/62hho.png < that is how the 2 weapon slots, 4 drone slots version looks.
(Please PM the other version if you don't want to put it online. Thanks. ;) )
<insert unique and funny signature>
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:15 pm

SkyR wrote:Can you make a another version which has 4 weapon slots and 2 drone slots? As someone who can't mod, it would be appreciated. http://puu.sh/62hho.png < that is how the 2 weapon slots, 4 drone slots version looks.
(Please PM the other version if you don't want to put it online. Thanks. ;) )

The mod user hasn't been seen in months on the forums, maybe even years, I am planning to do an Ai packs of player ships but I will do it after my engi brigade ships and mod overhaul. You can easily mod this btw... you can just go to the ship blueprints and change it slots to 4. hell you can even make it 2000 if you want....
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
TheEngiBoarder

Postby TheEngiBoarder » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:31 am

Doom Lich wrote:What ships do these replace?
LOOK :evil:
MaxMillionare

Postby MaxMillionare » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:29 am

Man that was not easy i just got through playing the bomber type b, and instead of trying to beat the flagship i was just playing to get to sector 8. Screw beating the flagship i mean right? the federation cruisers are plenty capable of doing that... i hope. :lol: :lol: :lol: