[AE, CE EL ONLY]Engi Double Scout

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
LuigiGames

[AE, CE EL ONLY]Engi Double Scout

Postby LuigiGames » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:55 pm

I was just screwing around in superluminal because I was bored and got the best idea. Remember that even where there's two engi ships getting together? If you do then you're about to see the outcome from that action.

ENGI DOUBLE SCOUT!!
"The Double"

replaces Engi B.

Sadly this mod is only supported by CE currently, with the endless loot addon only. sorry about that. But if you still want it you can edit the mod however you'd like. if you want me to post a vanilla version that you made I would be glad to. i don't think though that i will be making more vanilla ships in the future, just saying.

So it's a pretty cool ship. here are some specs:
Weapons:
custom ion blast I
assault scythe beam

drones:
shield overcharger (player)
optimized drone destroyer turret
optimized anti-personnel (I think, correct me if i'm wrong. i'm forgetting things.)

systems:
shields 2
engines 2
weapons 3
drones 4
oxygen 1
medbay 1

subsystems:
pilot 1
doors 1
sensors 1

crew:

4 engis

auguments:
drone recovery arm
improved internal A.I.

well, that's it for my simple ship. just did a bit of fiddling with superluminal and got this. you can all change it however you'd like, for vanilla FTL or just CE without EL. if you make these please link me so i can post it here.

Download, replaces engi B, CE with EL only:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7s53u ... +scout.ftl
stylesrj

Re: [AE, CE EL ONLY]Engi Double Scout

Postby stylesrj » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:52 am

Sadly this mod is only supported by CE currently, with the endless loot addon only. sorry about that. But if you still want it you can edit the mod however you'd like. if you want me to post a vanilla version that you made I would be glad to. i don't think though that i will be making more vanilla ships in the future, just saying.

Please do make a vanilla version. I can't play Endless Loot (or I can but the requisite software required is like using an antimatter reactor to power a toaster. I'm only using it for one appliance and it's not safe to bring into your kitchen) and I'm pretty sure 90% of everyone else can't either.

If you want, you could try making custom weapons or take the blueprints from Endless loot that's needed and put them in the mod (and credit Sleeper Service and all that) for the images and weapons and Captain's Edition.