[Ship][AE][CE ready] The Anomaly (AI-cruiser) V4

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Biohazard063

Re: [Ship][AE][CE ready] The Anomaly (AI-cruiser) V4

Postby Biohazard063 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:39 am

baconpancakes9 wrote:Hey, this is ridiculously late, but if anyone wants it, I could make an artillary crash fix for this, the same way the CE one works.

I wouldn't mind, as it will probably also work with the AI-cruiser Pack that also has the Anomaly in it. Replaces the same ship too.
I do wonder if there would be any demand for it. I can't say I have any idea as to how many people are still playing/using this ship or the AI-cruiser pack. So your time might be better spent elsewhere. Not going to stop you though, and will add it to both posts if you do end up making it.
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.
Alpinoats

Postby Alpinoats » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:53 am

How the hell does this thing even work? Why doesn't it give the game over screen the second the game starts?!
fdagpigj

Postby fdagpigj » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:10 am

Alpinoats wrote:How the hell does this thing even work? Why doesn't it give the game over screen the second the game starts?!

When a ship is set to start with no crew, the game treats it as an AI ship and allows it to live without crew, just like the automated rebel scout enemies in vanilla.