The Crunchy Cruiser MK2

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Fleskdawson
Location: In a cereal box, orbiting the Mantis Home worlds. Send help

The Crunchy Cruiser MK2

Postby Fleskdawson » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:23 pm

NOW WITH LESS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
2014-01-27_00003.jpg

Four months before the Rebel armada made their pursuit of the federation. One man, stranded on a desolate beacon launched his distress signal. Only to find that once again, he was abandoned, as more ships arrived, no sooner did they leave.
The deserted man, weathered by the insanity of loneliness had came to the decision, that it was time to take true action. He scrambled up all of his remaining resources for only one purpose, to gain revenge upon the rebels who he had once followed and idolized. Three months had passed before the ship was airborne and worthy of long distance flights, the next step was to find a crew with equal hatred of the rebels as him. He spent half of his final scrap total to hire a group of mercenaries that had been unable to find work through the past few sectors.
and now arrives the maiden voyage, or will it be the last?
2014-01-27_00002.jpg

2014-01-27_00001.jpg

If you encounter any bugs let me know at A.R.Dawson@hotmail.co.uk
Since I had to take the mod down temporarily, i'll make up for it by beginning a much more serious mod which I will try and be more lore friendly than a giant cereal box space ship... Thanks for sticking with me though!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?7yth7uduej2c6gl
Last edited by Fleskdawson on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If space is our final frontier, then I must perform my duty of finding a way to make our stand, extremely and utterly ridiculous as well as absurd. - Fleskdawson 27/1/14 before being stranded in a cereal box orbiting the Mantis Home worlds.
Kieve

Re: [SHIP] The Crunchy Cruiser

Postby Kieve » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 pm

You're out of your mind... :lol:
Personally I'd suggest using a bowl of cereal, rather than the box, to avoid unpleasant insinuations of brand advertising and whatnot, but I can't deny it's creative. Utterly absurd, but creative.
(Also, I'm a fan of Clustersmyself)
LawGiver

Postby LawGiver » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:17 am

You didn't...
"I can't prove it, but I can say it." -Stephen Colbert
A Flaming Pineapple

Postby A Flaming Pineapple » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:17 am

I wonder how much those starving people you can trade with in CE will pay for that amount of food...but my god, this is amazing. but arent you worried about copyright?

also dat backstory at the top. are you a writer? that was beautiful.
Fleskdawson
Location: In a cereal box, orbiting the Mantis Home worlds. Send help

Re: The Crunchy Cruiser MK2

Postby Fleskdawson » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 am

I edited the ship so now it has less copyright infringement stuff in it, my bad, half asleep when I published this :)
If space is our final frontier, then I must perform my duty of finding a way to make our stand, extremely and utterly ridiculous as well as absurd. - Fleskdawson 27/1/14 before being stranded in a cereal box orbiting the Mantis Home worlds.
MaxMillionare

Postby MaxMillionare » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 am

Nuthin like slaying yer enemies in box of crunchy cereal i suppose :lol:
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:14 am

Why, yes, I've always wanted to slaughter my enemies in any way possible while DRIVING A F*CKING CEREAL BOX.
10/10 would download again.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.