[SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Doomsday9872
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:45 pm

[SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby Doomsday9872 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm

OK so this ship will be replacing the crystal cruiser, yes this is part of the Crystal Crusades for those of you who played my nebula walker. this ship is the total reverse and can leave you wanting more. nothing else to really put. :oops:

download: https://www.mediafire.com/?a7blp4066ese263 wow 150 downloads, you guys are spoiling me :shock: :D
Last edited by Doomsday9872 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ClockALock
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby ClockALock » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Pictures of your ship really help people understand what your mod is. Right now, from your post, I have absolutely no idea what this ship is.
Doomsday9872
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby Doomsday9872 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:08 am

ClockALock wrote:Pictures of your ship really help people understand what your mod is. Right now, from your post, I have absolutely no idea what this ship is.

Right sorry I will try to have the pictures up soon, anyways I will also link my other ship so you can read about the mod I was talking about
Marine
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 am

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby Marine » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 am

Oh well it didn't let me a couple days ago access the med lab I just reloaded it up and it finally allowed a guy inside hte med lab thanks
Last edited by Marine on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Marine
User avatar
R4V3-0N
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 am
Location: Last Federation Fleet
Contact:

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby R4V3-0N » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 am

you move a guy into the room, then repair it, easy.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
TheTristanator
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby TheTristanator » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Screenshots?
User avatar
RAD-82
Posts: 789
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Not where a person needs to be...

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:17 am

It's not quite a screenshot, but it is what I think it would look like in the game, based on what I see in the files. I left out the systems that you need to buy. It looks like it needs some more work.

edit (April 25, 2014): Received message, "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." Removed this image to see if it helps any. I did find a YouTube video here.

Yes, that is supposed to be an eight-man teleporter.

The blueprints of the ship:

Code: Select all

<shipBlueprint name="PLAYER_SHIP_CRYSTAL" img="crystal_cruiser" layout="crystal_cruiser">
  <class>Crystal Cruiser</class>
  <name>Crystaline Flagship</name>
  <desc>These beauties are known as the crystaline Battle cruisers and are the flagships and the pinacle of the Crystal's armada.</desc>
  <systemList>
    <pilot power="1" room="7" start="true" img="room_pilot" />
    <doors power="1" room="13" start="true" img="room_doors" />
    <sensors power="1" room="3" start="true" img="room_sensors" />
    <medbay power="2" room="11" start="true" img="room_medbay" />
    <oxygen power="1" room="2" start="true" img="room_oxygen" />
    <shields power="2" room="6" start="true" img="room_shields" />
    <engines power="2" room="0" start="true" img="room_engines" />
    <weapons power="5" room="14" start="true" img="room_weapons" />
    <drones power="2" room="1" start="true" img="room_drones" />
    <teleporter power="1" room="12" start="false" img="room_teleporter" />
    <cloaking power="1" room="8" start="false" img="room_cloaking" />
  </systemList>
  <weaponSlots>4</weaponSlots>
  <droneSlots>2</droneSlots>
  <weaponList count="4" missiles="0">
    <weapon name="CRYSTAL_BURST_1" />
    <weapon name="CRYSTAL_HEAVY_1" />
    <weapon name="CRYSTAL_1" />
    <weapon name="BOMB_LOCK" />
  </weaponList>
  <droneList count="1" drones="0">
    <drone name="COMBAT_ION" />
  </droneList>
  <health amount="30" />
  <maxPower amount="13" />
  <crewCount amount="8" class="crystal" />
  <aug name="CRYSTAL_SHARDS" />
  <aug name="STASIS_POD" />
  <aug name="NANO_MEDBAY" />
</shipBlueprint>

Marine wrote:Oh well it didn't let me a couple days ago access the med lab I just reloaded it up and it finally allowed a guy inside hte med lab thanks

Since no slot was assigned, I believe the medbay default is to block the 0 slot. Since the medbay is only one tile, you shouldn't be able to get a guy in there. Maybe a guy can pass through the room, but he shouldn't be able to stop in there.
Image
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
Doomsday9872
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Re: [SHIP] Crystal Flagship

Postby Doomsday9872 » Thu May 01, 2014 8:17 pm

RAD-82 wrote:It's not quite a screenshot, but it is what I think it would look like in the game, based on what I see in the files. I left out the systems that you need to buy. It looks like it needs some more work.

edit (April 25, 2014): Received message, "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." Removed this image to see if it helps any. I did find a YouTube video here.

Yes, that is supposed to be an eight-man teleporter.

The blueprints of the ship:

Code: Select all

<shipBlueprint name="PLAYER_SHIP_CRYSTAL" img="crystal_cruiser" layout="crystal_cruiser">
  <class>Crystal Cruiser</class>
  <name>Crystaline Flagship</name>
  <desc>These beauties are known as the crystaline Battle cruisers and are the flagships and the pinacle of the Crystal's armada.</desc>
  <systemList>
    <pilot power="1" room="7" start="true" img="room_pilot" />
    <doors power="1" room="13" start="true" img="room_doors" />
    <sensors power="1" room="3" start="true" img="room_sensors" />
    <medbay power="2" room="11" start="true" img="room_medbay" />
    <oxygen power="1" room="2" start="true" img="room_oxygen" />
    <shields power="2" room="6" start="true" img="room_shields" />
    <engines power="2" room="0" start="true" img="room_engines" />
    <weapons power="5" room="14" start="true" img="room_weapons" />
    <drones power="2" room="1" start="true" img="room_drones" />
    <teleporter power="1" room="12" start="false" img="room_teleporter" />
    <cloaking power="1" room="8" start="false" img="room_cloaking" />
  </systemList>
  <weaponSlots>4</weaponSlots>
  <droneSlots>2</droneSlots>
  <weaponList count="4" missiles="0">
    <weapon name="CRYSTAL_BURST_1" />
    <weapon name="CRYSTAL_HEAVY_1" />
    <weapon name="CRYSTAL_1" />
    <weapon name="BOMB_LOCK" />
  </weaponList>
  <droneList count="1" drones="0">
    <drone name="COMBAT_ION" />
  </droneList>
  <health amount="30" />
  <maxPower amount="13" />
  <crewCount amount="8" class="crystal" />
  <aug name="CRYSTAL_SHARDS" />
  <aug name="STASIS_POD" />
  <aug name="NANO_MEDBAY" />
</shipBlueprint>

Marine wrote:Oh well it didn't let me a couple days ago access the med lab I just reloaded it up and it finally allowed a guy inside hte med lab thanks

Since no slot was assigned, I believe the medbay default is to block the 0 slot. Since the medbay is only one tile, you shouldn't be able to get a guy in there. Maybe a guy can pass through the room, but he shouldn't be able to stop in there.

ya that was kinda my idea (medbay), this is only my second ship that i have posted and am kinda new to this (teleporter) :oops:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests