[SHIP] The Kraken

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Lemmonade

Re: [SHIP] The Kraken

Postby Lemmonade » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 pm

CorrosionX wrote:
R4V3-0N wrote:put it in the 'mods' folder in the superluminal mod managers folder and then patch it in game with it.

I put the files in but when I run modman they don't appear

You'll need to unlock the slug type b cruiser for this mod
CorrosionX

Postby CorrosionX » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Lemmonade wrote:
CorrosionX wrote:
R4V3-0N wrote:put it in the 'mods' folder in the superluminal mod managers folder and then patch it in game with it.

I put the files in but when I run modman they don't appear

You'll need to unlock the slug type b cruiser for this mod

I have every ship and layout
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:15 pm

CorrosionX wrote:I'm new to modding ftl, were exactly am I meant to put the ships files?

CorrosionX wrote:I put the files in but when I run modman they don't appear

This looks like a problem to me (plural instead of singular), but I think someone else will have to address it if it is the problem. I know this problem has shown up on this forum before.
CorrosionX

Postby CorrosionX » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:25 pm

RAD-82 wrote:
CorrosionX wrote:I'm new to modding ftl, were exactly am I meant to put the ships files?

CorrosionX wrote:I put the files in but when I run modman they don't appear

This looks like a problem to me (plural instead of singular), but I think someone else will have to address it if it is the problem. I know this problem has shown up on this forum before.

Same thing has happened to another ship I downloaded too, so far I've only got about four of the mods I downloaded working, I think it maybe because some of the files aren't in the right format and I can't alter them.
DragonMaster2962

Postby DragonMaster2962 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Add the slug repair gel augment, it is a slug ship after all...
Fangz

Postby Fangz » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:09 am

Very good ship mod in every aspect, Lemmonade. One of the best I've played so far. Thanks for making it and thanks for not making it OP!

One very, very minor bug though: if the defense drone happens to be passing by the ship's stern in its orbital path it won't shoot incoming missiles at all thus creating a blind spot.

Maybe this happens as a consequence of the drone being off-screen at that moment.
Lemmonade

Postby Lemmonade » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Fangz wrote:Very good ship mod in every aspect, Lemmonade. One of the best I've played so far. Thanks for making it and thanks for not making it OP!

One very, very minor bug though: if the defense drone happens to be passing by the ship's stern in its orbital path it won't shoot incoming missiles at all thus creating a blind spot.

Maybe this happens as a consequence of the drone being off-screen at that moment.

Thanks! I try not to make mod ships cripplingly overpowered because it takes all the fun out of the game. This error is because of the shield image not being correctly sized I believe. It's too big. I would fix it it but I won't, I'm kind of relaxing on the mod thing for now untill AE comes out and I can update all my existing mods for it. Maybe then ill have a bit less of a writers block
ScubaSteve3465

Postby ScubaSteve3465 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Any chance for an AE update.