[Ship] Eggcelsior (DIY Easter Egg) vAE.1.3

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
RAD-82

Re: [Ship] Eggcelsior (DIY Easter Egg) vAE.1.2

Postby RAD-82 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 am

Okay, I had no idea Easter was at the end of March this year until I looked at a calendar. That caught me by surprise.

I was thinking, and I decided I didn't like the starting difficulty of this ship. I've updated the starting gear to make it a little easier.

When this ship was made pre-AE, beam drones wrecked Zoltan shields because they could quickly do two ticks of damage every time they fired. This changed post-AE, as the beam drone will only do one tick of damage now, requiring ~67% more time to drop a Zoltan shield. AE added a new beam drone with longer range which could still hit the shield twice, so I've updated the Egg Slicer drone's beam to be just as effective as that drone, but still requires the same power as the lesser drone. Boarding Zoltan ships should now be as fast as it used to be.

I've added a 1 second stun to the Egg Cannon. I'll just call it a moment of shock at being pelted by eggs. :o

I increased the system damage on the Egg Bomb, so it can be more effective at dropping shields for the beam drone or disabling another annoying system. Enemies seem to have that extra buffer bar in shields quite often, so I thought it would be nice if you didn't have to waste as many missiles to get through.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
RAD-82

Re: [Ship] Eggcelsior (DIY Easter Egg) vAE.1.3

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:57 am

Updated!

Fixed the broken custom artillery cooldown text caused by the FTL 1.6 update, buffed the egg and made it more nutritious (level 2 medbay and nanobots), increased system damage on the egg bomb, made it cheaper to max the teleporter to level 4, and added an event for vanilla stores to install extra systems without the need of another mod.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.