[SHIP] Assault Frigates (UPDATED)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
StromblaaD

Re: [SHIP] Fed Assault Frigate (UPDATED)

Postby StromblaaD » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 pm

I finally got around to updating type two and doing all the bug fixes and stuff. Everything should be in order now.
UraniumPotato

Postby UraniumPotato » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 am

I installed this, and the game crashed. I restored the vanilla game and it still doesn't run. Anybody know how to get FTL to work again? :oops:
StromblaaD

Postby StromblaaD » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:38 pm

UraniumPotato wrote:I installed this, and the game crashed. I restored the vanilla game and it still doesn't run. Anybody know how to get FTL to work again? :oops:

How did you install it?
StromblaaD

Re: [SHIP] Assault Frigates (UPDATED)

Postby StromblaaD » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:13 pm

I am working on two additional ships: a Pirate and a Rebel version. These should be uploaded within the next couple of days.
MightyKebab

Postby MightyKebab » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 pm

StromblaaD wrote:I am working on two additional ships: a Pirate and a Rebel version. These should be uploaded within the next couple of days.

Wasnt Type B the pirate version?
StromblaaD

Postby StromblaaD » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:12 pm

MightyKebab wrote:
StromblaaD wrote:I am working on two additional ships: a Pirate and a Rebel version. These should be uploaded within the next couple of days.

Wasnt Type B the pirate version?

Sort of. It was a 'mercenary' ship, which I guess you could interpret how you like.

The pirate on I'm working on will have an augment which allows you to do piracy in CE without the repercussions, crew disagreements, ect.
StromblaaD

Postby StromblaaD » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Pirate Frigate is go. There are a few minor issues which will be addressed shortly, but the ship is totally functional.
MightyKebab

Postby MightyKebab » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm

These hulls are arguably a mashup of Federation Bomber's engines, a rebel rigger's/fighter's wings and a fighter's cockpit and it's.. well, ass. However, It doesn't fail to fit the FTL style at all. Would certainly make a new challenge in captain's edition, perhaps a major drone-reliant ship? Who knows, sleeper would decide if he considered getting his hands on this anyway.
StromblaaD

Postby StromblaaD » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:28 pm

MightyKebab wrote:These hulls are arguably a mashup of Federation Bomber's engines, a rebel rigger's/fighter's wings and a fighter's cockpit and it's.. well, ass. However, It doesn't fail to fit the FTL style at all. Would certainly make a new challenge in captain's edition, perhaps a major drone-reliant ship? Who knows, sleeper would decide if he considered getting his hands on this anyway.

It's not "arguably" a bomber's engines and bits of fighter and rigger, because that's exactly what it is. :lol:
superarmandbros

Postby superarmandbros » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:04 pm

nice :)