[SHIP] Federation Destroyer Version 0.1

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Starfire

[SHIP] Federation Destroyer Version 0.1

Postby Starfire » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello People! A long time has passed since my last mod so here is one I have been working on!

Federation Destroyer
After the Hunter's were destroyed, these ships were made. They were built on weapons and speed as both are highly easy to upgrade. It comes with an experimental ion magnetism laser, and a ion charge weapon. However these augmentations made it that cloak/drones were unusable and the shield had to be de-powered.

PICS

Rooms

No Rooms

Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7z7pbgzg1jkwl0/Fed%20Destroyer%20Version%200.1.ftl
Kieve

Re: [SHIP] Federation Destroyer Version 0.1

Postby Kieve » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Looks nice! It's always interesting to me to see how people can endlessly rework the bits and pieces from existing ships into completely new ones.

Though it may get confusing to have two "Federation Destroyers" cruising about...
Starfire

Postby Starfire » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh oops, I forgot about that other one. (even though I posted on it and removed some blemishes on the reworked img)
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:30 am

Pretty good looking, didn't play it yet though but I will soon.

I just love Federation ships.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Starfire

Postby Starfire » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:05 am

Thanks, I am playing your crazy drone/artillery ship right now XD
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:17 am

Please rename the mod. Just adding a word after Federation Destroyer will do. This is the 3rd Fed Destroyer now. :D Seems like the most popular name.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
DestinyAtlantis

Postby DestinyAtlantis » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:26 am

Why don't you start giving them types or something. Because technically Federation Destroyer is/should be a class of ships.
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 am

Starfire wrote:Thanks, I am playing your crazy drone/artillery ship right now XD

Seeing how the Federation Destroyer the 3rd has no Artillery or starting drones.
I assume you're talking to me, You're welcome I guess? :roll: :lol:

Just make sure if you have any problems with it or balance issues just let me know, at the moment I am only fixing up the shading and I would like to do more stuff then that before I update it, I don't want to update it every 2 days just so I can move the engines 3 pixels left and add/ remove a bar of power to some systems :roll:

Anyway for the Fed Destroyer, Destroyer (and pretty much all naval, air force, and some military) vehicle classes/ engine (engine may not be the word for it in English, sorry, it's my 3rd language). for eg

Battleship
Fighter
Hunter
Scout
Patrol
Cargo
Destroyer
Bomber
Attacker
Torpedo bomber
Flagship
Civilian
Transport
Pusher
____ barge
Brawler
Striker

list goes on, all of those count in space, sometimes not mentioned in some universes eg starwars, and some got 'extra'. You can give the ship a different name and keep the Federation Destroyer or just destroyer, or saying as a joke "Federation Destroyer the third"
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
dalolorn

Postby dalolorn » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 pm

R4V3-0N wrote:
Starfire wrote:Thanks, I am playing your crazy drone/artillery ship right now XD

Seeing how the Federation Destroyer the 3rd has no Artillery or starting drones.

Just make sure if you have any problems with it or balance issues just let me know, at the moment I am only fixing up the shading and I would like to do more stuff then that before I update it, I don't want to update it every 2 days just so I can move the engines 3 pixels left and add/ remove a bar of power to some systems :roll:

Anyway for the Fed Destroyer, Destroyer (and pretty much all naval, air force, and some military) vehicle classes/ engine (engine may not be the word for it in English, sorry, it's my 3rd language). for eg

Battleship
Fighter
Hunter
Scout
Patrol
Cargo
Destroyer
Bomber
Attacker
Torpedo bomber
Flagship
Civilian
Transport
Pusher
____ barge
Brawler
Striker

list goes on, all of those count in space, sometimes not mentioned in some universes eg starwars, and some got 'extra'. You can give the ship a different name and keep the Federation Destroyer or just destroyer, or saying as a joke "Federation Destroyer the third"

Or call it, say, the Vindicator-class Federation Destroyer? :P
Starfire

Postby Starfire » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 pm

dalolorn wrote:
R4V3-0N wrote:

Battleship
Fighter
Hunter
Scout
Patrol
Cargo
Destroyer
Bomber
Attacker
Torpedo bomber
Flagship
Civilian
Transport
Pusher
____ barge
Brawler
Striker

Or call it, say, the Vindicator-class Federation Destroyer? :P

No, that wouldn't be right. It doesn't have a Artillery (which is the Vindicator beam :P )
However any good names would be accepted and I will change the name if I see one fit.