The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
dalolorn
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am
Location: R.S. Dominator

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby dalolorn » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:28 pm

English Narwhal wrote:If you still need testers, I'm willing to help (What else am I going to do over the holidays- work!?)


No, don't need testers anymore. Like I said a few posts earlier, I pretty much stopped working on this thing.
English Narwhal
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: High Orbit

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby English Narwhal » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:43 am

dalolorn wrote:
English Narwhal wrote:If you still need testers, I'm willing to help (What else am I going to do over the holidays- work!?)


No, don't need testers anymore. Like I said a few posts earlier, I pretty much stopped working on this thing.


Would you mind if I 'adopted' this mod as a pet project?
Image
dalolorn
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am
Location: R.S. Dominator

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby dalolorn » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:12 pm

English Narwhal wrote:
dalolorn wrote:
English Narwhal wrote:If you still need testers, I'm willing to help (What else am I going to do over the holidays- work!?)


No, don't need testers anymore. Like I said a few posts earlier, I pretty much stopped working on this thing.


Would you mind if I 'adopted' this mod as a pet project?


*shrugs* Why not? I might be able to provide some backup here and there, too.
Awesome Warlord
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby Awesome Warlord » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:40 am

I will now bug check and upload debugged versions of ONLY THE BUGGED THING , therefore people still need to download your file. :D

I may also edit those things to have PROPER WEAPON MOUNTS (all your ship's weapon mounts are mirrored from the way they need to be)
dalolorn
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am
Location: R.S. Dominator

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby dalolorn » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:57 am

Awesome Warlord wrote:I will now bug check and upload debugged versions of ONLY THE BUGGED THING , therefore people still need to download your file. :D

I may also edit those things to have PROPER WEAPON MOUNTS (all your ship's weapon mounts are mirrored from the way they need to be)


Uh, this thing is pretty much dead. Why bother? :?
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3644
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby stylesrj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:36 am

dalolorn wrote:
Uh, this thing is pretty much dead. Why bother? :?


Either Awesome Warlord has been living on Vrachos IV for the past year or it's a Spambot. Regardless, look the other way and don't make eye contact :lol:
dalolorn
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am
Location: R.S. Dominator

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby dalolorn » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 am

stylesrj wrote:
dalolorn wrote:
Uh, this thing is pretty much dead. Why bother? :?


Either Awesome Warlord has been living on Vrachos IV for the past year or it's a Spambot. Regardless, look the other way and don't make eye contact :lol:


Judging from his previous posts, it's either one hell of a clever spambot or he's been living on Vrachos IV for the past year.

*pause*

Why Vrachos IV?
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3644
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby stylesrj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:26 am

dalolorn wrote:Why Vrachos IV?


It's the home of the Rockmen.
dalolorn
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am
Location: R.S. Dominator

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby dalolorn » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 pm

stylesrj wrote:
dalolorn wrote:Why Vrachos IV?


It's the home of the Rockmen.


Yeah, but... how does that have anything to do with-- Oh. :oops:
Awesome Warlord
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Re: The Federation Strikes Back 0.2 (alpha)

Postby Awesome Warlord » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:48 pm

dalolorn wrote:
Awesome Warlord wrote:I will now bug check and upload debugged versions of ONLY THE BUGGED THING , therefore people still need to download your file. :D

I may also edit those things to have PROPER WEAPON MOUNTS (all your ship's weapon mounts are mirrored from the way they need to be)


Uh, this thing is pretty much dead. Why bother? :?
May I adopt this mod then?
Edit Nevermind , English Narwhal has adopted it

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests