[SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Thunderr
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Location: Mines of Moria

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Thunderr » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Axel6430 wrote:Nope, the lineart, color and shadowing are all hand-made in paint.

Paint? D:
It looks great though, and I can't wait to play it.
User avatar
Sleeper Service
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Sleeper Service » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:42 am

A small pirate ship messages you, "That sure is a shiny ship you got there."


Hey there Axel 6430 FTL. Are you still around in the forum? I bet people would like to see some more of your great ship design. Anyway, Captain's Edition is currently collecting new ship hulls to increase enemy variety. Your ship design fits the concept and is pretty cool. :) I want to ask permission to resize/recolour/modify it and integrate it into CE. Cool?
UltraMantis
Posts: 2141
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby UltraMantis » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Yesterday i played this ship for the 1st time and it's so far one of the funnest modships to play. Powerfull but not overpowered. Highly recommend it.

Here's one of a few livestream highlights: http://www.twitch.tv/frumple1/c/3211386
Luck levels reached absurdity eventually, but disregarding my luck, the mod is seriously well done. Seriously.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
Axel6430
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Axel6430 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:
A small pirate ship messages you, "That sure is a shiny ship you got there."


Hey there Axel 6430 FTL. Are you still around in the forum? I bet people would like to see some more of your great ship design. Anyway, Captain's Edition is currently collecting new ship hulls to increase enemy variety. Your ship design fits the concept and is pretty cool. :) I want to ask permission to resize/recolour/modify it and integrate it into CE. Cool?

Hehe sorry for being so late to answer, I'm very busy since school started back in September, so I couldn't frequent this forum much.
About your request, sure! I'd be totally cool with that, especially if you mention me/link back to this thread.
How would you modify it? (You're free to do what you want of it, you could paint it pink for all I care :P )
Axel6430
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Axel6430 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 pm

UltraMantis wrote:Yesterday i played this ship for the 1st time and it's so far one of the funnest modships to play. Powerfull but not overpowered. Highly recommend it.

Here's one of a few livestream highlights: http://www.twitch.tv/frumple1/c/3211386
Luck levels reached absurdity eventually, but disregarding my luck, the mod is seriously well done. Seriously.

Yeah I just found that while doing a quick search on google. In fact, that's why I'm here currently. I'll make sure to watch your live when I have the time!
Axel6430
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Axel6430 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 am

So I heard some old mods are now incompatible with the Advanced Edition. Does Grognak's mod manager still work? If not does Slipstream's work with the old .ftl files?
Also is there a simple way to add new systems in through .xml or .txt ship files?
User avatar
Sleeper Service
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Sleeper Service » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 pm

SMM still works fine and you can indeed easily add the new systems via xml editing. Check out this thread for a rough guide:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22667#p72003
Axel6430
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Axel6430 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:SMM still works fine and you can indeed easily add the new systems via xml editing. Check out this thread for a rough guide:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22667#p72003

Thanks a lot for the help!
Axel6430
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby Axel6430 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Alright, so I updated my ship. It should be compatible with the new systems now, and I fixed the cloaking image issue.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qv3l4 ... leaver.ftl
Let me know if there's any problem with it.
ScubaSteve3465
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Re: [SHIP] The Breeze Cleaver

Postby ScubaSteve3465 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks for the update, love the look of this ship. Especially the floor image where it looks like you can see the innards of the hull. We need more ships with that kind of detail. Hopefully you will make some more soon. I wish Superluminal was working because i would really like to learn how to make ships myself. Right now i can only edit xml files and make basic mods or changes. Let me know if you have any guides or tips. Other than that, just keep up the awesome work.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests