[Ship] The Raven Stealth Cruiser

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Thunderr

[Ship] The Raven Stealth Cruiser

Postby Thunderr » Mon May 27, 2013 2:48 am

The Raven is my first ship mod for FTL. It's just something I made for myself because I didn't like the Nessiao. The Raven is a stealth ship that relies on its fast engines to get it out of tricky situations. It has level three cloak and engines, but the rest is at a bare minimum. The Raven does not include a medbay, so it's ideal to keep boarders away. I would love it if anyone would do a playthrough of my mod, so if you do, post a link to the video here. Also, the ship might need some rebalancing, because I have done minimal playtesting. Remember, it's supposed to be a challenge!

Ship Details:
Crew- 2 Humans, 1 Engi, and 1 Zoltan.
Systems- Starts off with level 4 engines, level 3 cloaking, level 2 weapons, and all of the subsystems.
Weapons- Nothing special, just a Burst Laser I and an Ion Blast.
Augments- Stealth Weapons and FTL Recharge Booster.

Special thanks to Superluminal's creator Kartoflane and Grognak for providing the tools I needed to create this ship.

Download hosted by Dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j6hf1ku5r2sp2a0/Yt1E9IPYSC
Last edited by Thunderr on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSwiftTiger

Re: [Ship] The Raven Stealth Cruiser

Postby TheSwiftTiger » Wed May 29, 2013 9:08 am

Cool looking ship. You can clearly see the kestral front and the osprey's engines. I will play with it.
Thunderr

Re: [Ship] The Raven Stealth Cruiser

Postby Thunderr » Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

TheSwiftTiger wrote:You can clearly see the kestral front and the osprey's engines.

Yeah, I didn't put a ton of effort into the hull for that one, but it looks decent.