[SHIPS/WEAPONS]F5 Mercury - The Starfighter UPDATED for FTL 1.6

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
WhiteWeasel

Re: [SHIPS/WEAPONS]F5 Mercury - The Starfighter

Postby WhiteWeasel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 am

BrenTenkage wrote: hey don't worry bout it, I'll play the ships again during one of my live streams

Fantastic! Do you have a link to where you stream at so I can make sure not miss it?

Also, I'm going to be coming out with a small update in the next day or two. And I was debating about nerfing the layout C and make it unable to use shields to better offset it starting with one of the best augments in the game. As I have found, the C can be a bit overpowered once you can get past the initial hurdle of difficulty.
WhiteWeasel

Re: [SHIPS/WEAPONS]F5 Mercury - The Starfighter v1.3.5

Postby WhiteWeasel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 pm

New update! I made the layout C a much more difficult ship to use as a trade off for starting with a weapon pre-igniter, as well as nerfing the photovulcan's DPS to be a bit less ridiculous. Also I've added some variance to the titan beam SFX to make it a bit more colorful.
WhiteWeasel

Re: [SHIPS/WEAPONS]F5 Mercury - The Starfighter UPDATED for FTL 1.6

Postby WhiteWeasel » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:00 pm

The F5 Mercury has been updated for FTL 1.6, and has been converted into a standalone ship pack, all the non-starting weapons from this mod has been removed, so that you may have a versus vanilla experience. Should you desire to use the removed weapons, they are in my weapons pack that now functions alongside with this mod.