[OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.2.3

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
JerC

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.2.3

Postby JerC » Tue May 31, 2022 6:25 pm

Foreman wrote:hello, how do I change Morphs into other crew? as my morph isn't given options to become a new crew type.

Also on a side note sometimes Admiral Trully doesn't give me options he meant to give when I reach sector 8

Are you on the latest version? There was a previous issue 2 or 3 versions back where the Tully check was skipped if you had positive (as in done good deeds) general notoriety. It has been fixed for a while now.

For Morphs, you need the template crew: want to transform into a Rock, you need a Rock crew. Transformations are done in the storage check menu. Ghosts and Zoltans aren't considered valid choices due to their energetic/gaseous nature.
Foreman

Postby Foreman » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:52 pm

JerC wrote:
Foreman wrote:hello, how do I change Morphs into other crew? as my morph isn't given options to become a new crew type.

Also on a side note sometimes Admiral Trully doesn't give me options he meant to give when I reach sector 8

Are you on the latest version? There was a previous issue 2 or 3 versions back where the Tully check was skipped if you had positive (as in done good deeds) general notoriety. It has been fixed for a while now.

For Morphs, you need the template crew: want to transform into a Rock, you need a Rock crew. Transformations are done in the storage check menu. Ghosts and Zoltans aren't considered valid choices due to their energetic/gaseous nature.

I believe I'm a bit behind, well I have to finish my current game before updating
RNGesus Hates me, change my mind
Foreman

Postby Foreman » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:22 am

Suggestion, have the Sylvan type C have the sans Sylvan as captain, I'd think it be cool. Oh, somebody should make a mod
gerrykomalaysia22

Postby gerrykomalaysia22 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:15 am

is the renegade collection hard coded in 5.2.3? with the option available to be prompted in each new run?
Foreman

Postby Foreman » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:51 am

gerrykomalaysia22 wrote:is the renegade collection hard coded in 5.2.3? with the option available to be prompted in each new run?

I believe you have to find the mysterious beacon first but once you used it you can use it every run afterwards
gerrykomalaysia22

Postby gerrykomalaysia22 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:03 pm

so i dont need to put the renegade collection mod into the game?