Search found 15 matches
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 am
- Forum: Working Mods
- Topic: FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308
- Replies: 6621
- Views: 4613236
Player ship addon will override the ship. You wouldn't have had much fun I'd assume, I think it had a pretty odd load-out equipped. that's odd I have the most recent player ship addon installed but I still have that ship. was very strange seeing it for the first time. so why is it still there if I ...
- Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:43 pm
- Forum: Discussion
- Topic: most insane luck I have ever had
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3214
So I was playing as the Osprey hoping for a defensive artillery beam loadout at the end.Instead the game just decided to give me everything to curb stomp the final boss by sector 3, and then decided to make me even more powerful to the point that nothing could stand in my way. So I started out with ...
- Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 am
- Forum: Stories & Storytelling
- Topic: Lost in a new ship.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2439
well I think that the first ship had the info on it so when the ship is destroyed they lost the info. there are a few problems with this theory but it is the best I got
- Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm
- Forum: Discussion
- Topic: [SUGGESTION] Bigger and better!!!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8708
7. Multiple ship battles. My ship and a friendly NPC versing a couple of enemy NPCs. And if my ship is about to blow, I could teleport to the friendly's ship and assume command. 8. Stealing other ships. If an NPC has a better ship, I would want to kill them and take it, then either keep my original...
- Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm
- Forum: Tips, Strategy & Guides
- Topic: Is there ever really a reason not to board?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 24795
one reason I can think of is if the ship could jump away making you lose your crew. Also if you use the federation cruisers and the the artillery beam on as your crew might die. same thing if you fight close to a star or in an asteroid field.