Player-made ship designs

General discussion about the game.
ice

Player-made ship designs

Postby ice » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 am

So, I myself haven't actually played the game (I'm getting it gifted from a friend on release), but I have watched most youtube playthroughs and I'm really exited.

Of course I, like most people, have started designing my own silly ships (Be them overpowered or not). I drew a few basic designs during math class, and I've now started by taking pieces of existing ships and copypasting the rooms into a new ship, which hopefully will look at least slightly good.

I might post a few images here of my own designs, but primarily I'd like to see what the whole community can make!

So I invite all of you to draw, sketch, or simply explain how you would make your own ship. I could even be a huge ship, with two or three weapons systems (I'm not sure how that would work in game, but basically it would increase by the amount of people that are stationed (where instead of only one person max, there will be three)).

Maybe a slave-trader stealth-cruiser with multiple teleporters? A done ship with five drone bays, but no shields or weapons?

Self-Made ships!

The very first ship that I imported into the computer (except I made it very pixel-y and then resized it), which actually just is the very rooms, and not the outer hull because I utterly suck at drawing.
I also made a few simplified system icons because it was hard to copy-paste when they were so small...
I always have this great idea to post about when reading a thread, but I always seem to loose the subject while writing a reply, and end up not saying anything at all. I should sleep more. Is that a cookie?
KardaKAX

Re: Player-made ship designs

Postby KardaKAX » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:33 pm

You have some potential I can give you that.
"No wait! I'm only here to help!.."