I just felt like the game was too easy...

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
MikieRpg

I just felt like the game was too easy...

Postby MikieRpg » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:28 am

So my 3rd ship in a really short time, although one of them(Pride) was spent around a hour on it.
In this one your just a simple zoltan citizen living on a planet that the rebels overtook, after they killed your entire family, you managed to steal some important files.
You later hijacked a civilian transport bus and tossed on your makeship weapons. Time to go.
(Easy mode Story line begins )
after you hijacked the bus and drove away, some federation enthusiats came and outfitted your ship with some awesome weaponry, rock on.

Notes:
you get hit in the drone control, gg
Skin shield like pride has(did you notice?)
You cant access any part of the ship, besides the pilot seat( i saw a cargo ship that did this somewhere, please reply so i can give you credit XD)
Your weapons suck
If you beat this without any other gameplay changing mods, please post a video, That would be amazing to see.

No miniship, probally gonna make one later, :P when i feel like it.
Have fun, and go die!
Download(Hard):http://www.mediafire.com/download/cb8huimwl801e8f/Suicidal.ftl
Download(Easy):http://www.mediafire.com/download/sjx24yexxzbl0qq/Suicidal_Poss.ftl
Here are the 2 ships, i bet you can guess which is easy mode XD (Hint: it has a clone bay & 2 artillery weapons :lol: )
stylesrj

Re: I just felt like the game was too easy...

Postby stylesrj » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:41 am

That's a lot of weapon slots. Just so you know, only beams can be autofired in slots 5+
And if you have a lot of rapid-fire weapons, someone's going to want to auto-fire it to save on time and targeting.

If you tried autofiring a non-beam weapon, the game crashes.
NarnKar

Postby NarnKar » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:29 am

In your Superluminal screenshot, half of the weapon mounts are upside down.
MikieRpg

Postby MikieRpg » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 am

NarnKar wrote:In your Superluminal screenshot, half of the weapon mounts are upside down.

Welp ill fix that tommorow XD sorry was kinda tired when i made this
SgtFrog

Postby SgtFrog » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:26 am

You know, I've always wanted a ship that's drones and just drones. It'd be hilarious if this ship had only one weapon slot (for the Vulcan, or the Ion Blast II [the one that only takes 4 seconds to charge]) and four drone slots (maybe five if it doesn't crash the game).
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:31 am

SgtFrog wrote:You know, I've always wanted a ship that's drones and just drones. It'd be hilarious if this ship had only one weapon slot (for the Vulcan, or the Ion Blast II [the one that only takes 4 seconds to charge]) and four drone slots (maybe five if it doesn't crash the game).

I've made a Scrin Assault Carrier which essentially is just 6 drone slots and if you buy weapons only has 1 slot. It also has optional ion storm artillery but it's mostly just drones, drones and more drones.