Artillery Weapons

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
shark

Re: Artillery Weapons

Postby shark » Wed May 22, 2013 6:01 pm

DryEagle wrote:Last time I tried it I remember the artillery chargeup bar being overlapped by one of the other systems. Though as you say it could be down to the specific number of weapon/drone slots...

This can be fixed, or easily worked-around, definatelly not a show-stopper in any case.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All of our mods
are belong to you.
NewAgeOfPower

Postby NewAgeOfPower » Thu May 23, 2013 6:07 am

shark wrote:
NewAgeOfPower wrote:
i just gave up on it until the devs acomodate better modding.

Ha. You funny.

The alternative is what, reversing the game, accomodating everything myself only to have my patch refused by the official team, rendering my work COMPLETELY useless by the first patch they push out. No sir, I can wait. You can't - I can.

I'm not suggesting that you should go ahead with custom EXEs and all that, I understand it's an absolute pain if the original developers ever decide to come back. I'm simply saying that it may be a long, cold day in hell before they decide to accommodate better modding.
Requiem. The first in the Ascension trilogy. Current version: 0.6 BETA.

Get your Ascension Faction siggys here!
shark

Postby shark » Mon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

NewAgeOfPower wrote: I understand it's an absolute pain if the original developers ever decide to come back. I'm simply saying that it may be a long, cold day in hell before they decide to accommodate better modding.

Hence why I'm not really pushing out new updates... I don't mind, I can wait :) when the alternative is what - having to wait :)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All of our mods
are belong to you.