Battlefleet Gothic: Cobra Class Destroyer [lots of pics]

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
DauntlessK

Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Cobra Class Destroyer [lots of pics]

Postby DauntlessK » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:15 am

I have begun work on going through making BFG ships. I'm not an experienced modder so yeah its not coming along fast. If you would like help, to team up I'd love to churn out a lovely BFG ship set at the very least. I would love to take it beyond that, but I'm no coder..

I'm actually a graphic designer (not self-titled, I work as an ad designer) so I'm very experienced in doing this sort of thing. I also happen to still have my old Imperial fleet lying around and will be taking some photos of it for the top-down view. As much as I love your side view art work (it is great!) The top down interior bothers me too much :( Nonetheless it is sweet... not trying to take away from it!

If you or anyone else is interested in teaming up, do NOT hesitate to send me a message!
DauntlessK

Postby DauntlessK » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 am

After about an hour or two's careful work, here's the start of my Imperial Cruiser... merely a rough layout to get me going before I start the job of making it pretty. It has taken a few liberties, which is to be expected considering the size differential... Just a few kilometers shorter... next step is hard part though. Adding the details, coloring and give it the pixely FTL look which will really make it pop.

I'm not sure I'm happy with the weapon batteries currently... they will probably be redone... they don't look like they're at a top down angle. The eagle will be tricky (at the top of the armored prow) too.

Thoughts, suggestions?
shark

Postby shark » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 pm

If you want a 4 man teleporter, the room needs to be at least 5 spaces big, preferably 6.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All of our mods
are belong to you.
Thunderr

Postby Thunderr » Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

To fix the images, just crop the images in a program like GIMP, then reupload.