Congrats on the success guys

General discussion about the game.
logicbomb

Congrats on the success guys

Postby logicbomb » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I must say well done. I like to code as a hobby and I know how much work it is to do something like FTL with just a 2 man team. The success it has seen already has to have you pumped up and excited. I loved what I got to play so far and can't wait for the beta.
AJTilley

Re: Congrats on the success guys

Postby AJTilley » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Dito I make some games myself and when I first pledged and played the game on OnLive I knew you would reach your target, but the success your project has had on kickstarter must be record breaking.

Cannot wait for the beta to start, and the new features you show in your latest gameplay videos have shown how much better the game is going to be from the OnLive version.
Flatty

Postby Flatty » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:12 pm

well done boys, your making a fine piece of game and i really look forward to updates,
keep it up
take

Postby take » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm

as soon as i caught the video while browsing games on kickstarter, it was backed.

godspeed guys. i'm pumped to see this got a ton of attention, and can't wait for another chance to play.
Mczosn

Postby Mczosn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Congrats guys, really looking forward to your product!
Olrok

Postby Olrok » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm

I also offer my Congratulations. And thank you for making what will be a highly addictive game. After playing the OnLive demo whenever I had free time, it was a fairly easy choice to put the support out up front for this.
beigeman

Postby beigeman » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:28 pm

I'd like to voice the same opinion, after first hearing about FTL on the PCG podcast I was looking forward to it immensely. Being able to help you with Kickstarter was great, and I'm really excited by the prospects for that platform.

I'm happy that others also shared that opinion and pitched in. Good job so far, keep it up! :)
Cathmelar

Postby Cathmelar » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Conga rats on the successful launch and on the exciting looking game! :) Can't wait to try it!
Snake Plissken

Postby Snake Plissken » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Stumbled across it on kickstarter and was able to make my pledge before it finished. Cant wait to see what you guys do with your new found success.
wedge99

Postby wedge99 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Absolutely fantastic game. I've only supported two projects so far on Kickstarter and this was the first. The demo on OnLive was brilliant. This is in the top two games I'm most looking forward to coming out, Max Payne and I have some history 8-). I'd venture a guess and say I'll play FTL a ton more. The demo was addicting and I almost beat the boss, my last missile didn't hit and he just pummeled me while I looked on helplessly flailing my arms while my crew ran around patching hull breaches. Great game.