[Ideas] off the top of my head

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
avnos

[Ideas] off the top of my head

Postby avnos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Not sure if it has been done! I looked through the mods list and didn't see anything pertaining to these ideas. I'm sorry if these are repeats!

-Less random vendors , allow vendors to carry a more varied inventory not just specialize in 1 category but carry 2-3 items from every category (weapons/crew/augments/bots/etc)
-Stealth friendly-upon warp in automatically refresh stealth (annoying to have to wait between every fight for a full stealth refresh)

Thanks for reading will be adding more as i come across them.
Whale Cancer

Re: [Ideas] off the top of my head

Postby Whale Cancer » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm

avnos wrote:Not sure if it has been done! I looked through the mods list and didn't see anything pertaining to these ideas. I'm sorry if these are repeats!

-Less random vendors , allow vendors to carry a more varied inventory not just specialize in 1 category but carry 2-3 items from every category (weapons/crew/augments/bots/etc)
-Stealth friendly-upon warp in automatically refresh stealth (annoying to have to wait between every fight for a full stealth refresh)

Thanks for reading will be adding more as i come across them.

Neither are possible to achieve with XML modding (well, you can sort of do the vendor thing if you create a complex event tree, but you can't do it through the actual store window).
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!