Beta Release Discussion

General discussion about the game.
Jongo

Re: Beta Release Discussion

Postby Jongo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:29 am

Wanderduene wrote:
Bomaz wrote:Yes, but a non-binding forecast would be nice

Yeah I think a non-binding beta-release-date would be great - That would have the advantage, that I don't have to look every hour if the beta is out :D

Yeah this is true, i find myself browsing these forums too much only to find that i can buy cheap apple products :P

Estimate release date needed :D
Lestibournes

Postby Lestibournes » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:21 am

Will you please up the OnLive demo again? I missed it the first time around and I want to try it, preferably under the same conditions as the first time.

Will you please make it possible for those who missed the Kickstarter to pre-order the game and get access to the beta? It's not my fault I didn't know about the kickstarter campaign until after it was finished.
Ulminati

Postby Ulminati » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 am

Lestibournes wrote:Will you please make it possible for those who missed the Kickstarter to pre-order the game and get access to the beta? It's not my fault I didn't know about the kickstarter campaign until after it was finished.

They already stated that they're not planning to take more peoples money until the game gets closer to release this fall. While I'm not against more people getting access to the beta myself, I imagine it might make some people who pledged more than the minimum on kickstarter specifically to get into the beta a little upset if everyone suddenly gets in.
ThePsuedoMonkey

Postby ThePsuedoMonkey » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 am

IF they decide to open up the beta, it probably won't be until the very end of it (last week maybe). I do have a few IMUs on it coming out this week though, so that should be a little relief... I wouldn't mind if they reopened the onlive demo, but that seems redundant to do that while the beta is out :cry:
veryalien

Postby veryalien » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

ThePsuedoMonkey wrote:IF they decide to open up the beta, it probably won't be until the very end of it (last week maybe). I do have a few IMUs on it coming out this week though, so that should be a little relief... I wouldn't mind if they reopened the onlive demo, but that seems redundant to do that while the beta is out :cry:

They already charged $30 for beta access and said it would follow a month or two after funding, so it's not a matter of deciding, just putting it out.
Lestibournes

Postby Lestibournes » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 pm

ThePsuedoMonkey wrote:IF they decide to open up the beta, it probably won't be until the very end of it (last week maybe). I do have a few IMUs on it coming out this week though, so that should be a little relief... I wouldn't mind if they reopened the onlive demo, but that seems redundant to do that while the beta is out :cry:

But the Onlive demo will work differently than the beta, which makes it a different game. I want to experience both.
Bomaz

Postby Bomaz » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 am

Jongo wrote:
Wanderduene wrote:
Bomaz wrote:Yes, but a non-binding forecast would be nice

Yeah I think a non-binding beta-release-date would be great - That would have the advantage, that I don't have to look every hour if the beta is out :D

Yeah this is true, i find myself browsing these forums too much only to find that i can buy cheap apple products :P

Estimate release date needed :D

A binding beta release time is of course better. :D
chanman

Postby chanman » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 am

Lestibournes wrote:Will you please up the OnLive demo again? I missed it the first time around and I want to try it, preferably under the same conditions as the first time.

Will you please make it possible for those who missed the Kickstarter to pre-order the game and get access to the beta? It's not my fault I didn't know about the kickstarter campaign until after it was finished.

If you check the kickstarter, you'll see the $80 donation mark and up includes two beta keys. Find these people, track them down, and buy them brownies.
Jongo

Postby Jongo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am

Boom totally got the closest guess, you guys totally owe me some scrap to upgrade my shiny Kestral :D
Senex

Postby Senex » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 pm

You're really not going to let anyone buy the game until the fall?

Say goodbye to a huge chunk of your profits when this game is up on Bitgamer in 48 hours.

What a bunch of idiots.