Graphical Glitches Help

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Shpongle

Graphical Glitches Help

Postby Shpongle » Tue May 21, 2019 2:07 pm

So for some odd reason the mods lately have been doing this to the main menu screen as well as putting some textures slightly off to their original positions. Also, it seems that when I move my cursor to the right side of the screen that it "gets stuck" so to speak and I can't move beyond that point. Does anybody else have this sort of problem or know any fixes? Here's the main menu for example: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1747890114
mr_easy_money

Re: Graphical Glitches Help

Postby mr_easy_money » Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Shpongle wrote:So for some odd reason the mods lately have been doing this to the main menu screen as well as putting some textures slightly off to their original positions.

I can't speak for the stuck cursor, but the main menu glitch is because FTL 1.6.9 changed the loading bar image for the main menu, presumably to make localization images easy to make. Captain's Edition hasn't gotten updated for it, which is why it looks weird. I think there are a few other graphical errors in CE because of the update, but they're not because the game is broken in any way.
Shpongle

Postby Shpongle » Tue May 21, 2019 9:47 pm

mr_easy_money wrote:
Shpongle wrote:So for some odd reason the mods lately have been doing this to the main menu screen as well as putting some textures slightly off to their original positions.

I can't speak for the stuck cursor, but the main menu glitch is because FTL 1.6.9 changed the loading bar image for the main menu, presumably to make localization images easy to make. Captain's Edition hasn't gotten updated for it, which is why it looks weird. I think there are a few other graphical errors in CE because of the update, but they're not because the game is broken in any way.

Ahh, I figured it was some kind of update. Is there any way to roll back the update on steam? I looked all over the properties and couldn't find the updates options...other than that, its odd that no one else seems to be bothered by it, I guess my OCD is kicking in lol
markcowell23

Postby markcowell23 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:14 am

Shpongle wrote:So for some odd reason the mods lately have been doing this to the main menu screen as well as putting some textures slightly best washing machine in india off to their original positions. Also, it seems that when I move my cursor to the right side of the screen that it "gets stuck" so to speak and I can't move beyond that point. Does anybody else have this sort of problem or know any fixes? Here's the main menu for example:

I'm facing same issue :(