[MOD] Stations Job 1.21

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stargateprovider

Re: [MOD] Stations Job 1.2

Postby stargateprovider » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:40 pm

CarefreeRoom wrote:Does this mod require CE resources or is something else required? I ask because trying to select the tutorial or new game options on the main menu, the game just closes

It doesn't require anything else. You could post the list of mods you're using in the order they are applied in the mod manager or try Stations Job without any other mods. If you're not using any other mods and it still doesn't work then my wild guess would be that your FTL resources might be "slightly" corrupted and you might want to reinstall FTL (1.6+!). You could also try redownloading/repatching the mod. If none of that helps, then I am clueless for now.
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
CarefreeRoom

Postby CarefreeRoom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:34 am

stargateprovider wrote:
CarefreeRoom wrote:Does this mod require CE resources or is something else required? I ask because trying to select the tutorial or new game options on the main menu, the game just closes

It doesn't require anything else. You could post the list of mods you're using in the order they are applied in the mod manager or try Stations Job without any other mods. If you're not using any other mods and it still doesn't work then my wild guess would be that your FTL resources might be "slightly" corrupted and you might want to reinstall FTL (1.6+!). You could also try redownloading/repatching the mod. If none of that helps, then I am clueless for now.

ahhh I see, I was using FTL 1.5. Thank you for that, I'll get on to updating my game asap.
Dragon of Shadows

Postby Dragon of Shadows » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:02 am

i want to change the starting weapons. how would i do that?
KingdomKrafters

Postby KingdomKrafters » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 pm

If you meant change the starting weapons on the stations, simply change the file extension of the mod from .ftl to .zip and then find the file in the data folder called "blueprints.xml.append". Scroll through the stations and you should see several weapon lists inside the ship blueprints. Assuming you know the file names of the different weapons you should be able to do it. Then just change the extension back to .ftl and patch it with slipstream.
stargateprovider

Re: [MOD] Stations Job 1.21

Postby stargateprovider » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Finally added the promised events to the mod as well as some new ones.
And, since I just updated Stargate Mod, you can now use the stargate in SJ.

Anyway here's a picture of a new almost-half-permacloaked ship you can encounter in-game.
It has some invisible systems and Anti-Personnel drones that appear out of nowhere. Enjoy.
Image Image
mokahless

Postby mokahless » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 pm

Bug: Received augment but was over capacity. Now this is permanent. Can't sell anything anymore.

stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:26 pm

mokahless wrote:Bug: Received augment but was over capacity. Now this is permanent. Can't sell anything anymore.

You pretty much have to click on the overcapacity augment again, maybe drag it up a bit and release it. Then it will register in the "selling area" and should get sold.
Image Image
DeAdMauster52

Postby DeAdMauster52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:07 pm

I have recently played the mod:
1: most of the stations are not powerful enough
2: it is amazing looking forward to the final product
:ugeek:
WaffleGames

Postby WaffleGames » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:25 pm

The Artillery Enabler is bugged, I had the mod enabled (Along with the Stations Mod) and when I bought the Artillery System in the shop, it took the scrap but didn't give me the system
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:40 am

WaffleGames wrote:The Artillery Enabler is bugged, I had the mod enabled (Along with the Stations Mod) and when I bought the Artillery System in the shop, it took the scrap but didn't give me the system

Sorry for the really late reply and thanks for trying out the mod.
I haven't had the time to double-check on it, but the artillery enabler is only supposed to work for the three playable Rebel stations. I suppose you tried to buy the artillery with another station? If not, I can try to look into it some time next month maybe - or when I have the time.
Image Image