[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
BrenTenkage

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:00 am

Just then Bren came in wondering what had happened... (so from what I can tell...the fight is over?)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 am

I think so
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:59 am

Yep, now everyone is just looting the station.

Gonag saw Bren and slithered up to him, shortly followed by the now healed King. Gonag spoke first, "Hello! I was just guiding King to the ssstation's medbay when we were trapped in a forcssefield. I just want to assk, is this going to be a regular thing when traveling with you, being in a dangerousss sssituation?"
"Technically the situation was not dangerous." The engi replied. "Although it was very frightening."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:16 am

Bren looked around, "Alright somone explain what the hell happened, something about a rouge AI, a hacker...what the hell?" he asked lowering his weapon watching his crew mates carrying some crates on a hover dolly
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 am

"I'm, not sssure." Gonag replied, "A creepy voicsse came onto the commssss and it ssseemed to trap usss in a forcssefield. An AI is a good theory though. Now I better be going, we need to ressst." Gonag slithered into the Scarab shortly followed by King.
Eventually Kira spotted Bren. "Bren!" She shouted from half way across the room, abandoning the now out of control hover dolly and leaving Grom and Gorlag to chase after it. "Thank goodness you're okay! What happened?"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:09 am

"My ship lost control, something was hacking it. If I didn't have my repair bot on board well...it would be over for me" he said sighing

(part of me wants to give the ship to Kira and just take the role of gunner and leave the RP, I feel as though I'm losing interest and my speed in replies isn't good enough I'm afraid)
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 am

BrenTenkage wrote:"My ship lost control, something was hacking it. If I didn't have my repair bot on board well...it would be over for me" he said sighing

(part of me wants to give the ship to Kira and just take the role of gunner and leave the RP, I feel as though I'm losing interest and my speed in replies isn't good enough I'm afraid)

Your response time is fine! Of course it's totally up to you, but your response time isn't a huge deal from what I can see.

And I'm pretty sure our adventure still has many uncovered secrets. What's with the futuristic blaster? Why did the rebels take the AI? If the rebels are experimenting with Black Holes, and they took the AI, do they know about the Silence? Not to mention that whole thing where the Mature encountered future Mature, and the future Mature warned the past Mature about some ominous planet. Also my personal source of confusion and mystery: what is this whole "chip" thing? What does it have to do with WOL? (Remember him? He had a chip-thing. Why did the Rebel guy mention decoding a chip??? What IS the chip?!?

Yeah honestly the Silence, the warning from the future, and the chip thing are all very exciting to me!

Jake went back to the Mature. Its systems were online, as the AI had said they would be. Sarah had piloted the ship back to the station.
Jake sat alone in the cockpit, and disabled the main power in the cockpit. This shut down all surrounding lights, leaving the only light as the eerie glow of the stars.

Jake peered out into the abyss which surrounded him. In his mind, a small thought came to him. This was not the kind of thing that pops into one's head. It did not feel like that. No, this thought came from an external source. Something that slipped into Jake's mind from elsewhere. A thought, echoing among the stars. And now, here it was.

Do not be fooled by how stars gleam
It is just a front on top of hate
Which bubbles up through the seams
And whispers to us the universe's fate

So you who sails the sea of black
Beware the currents that drive the forces
For those who slip don't come back
Be careful making maps and charting courses

For those who don't heed this warning
Will never see the light of morning

Jake reactivated the power and shifted his gaze away from the starlight, shaking the idea from his mind. "This is Fleet Commander Jake Collins. I have an announcement to make. Everyone meet on the Mature immediately. This is important."
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 am

Kira placed her arm on Bren's shoulder. "Well, the important thing is that you made it." Jake then called everyone to the Mature. Kira followed Bren in and Sediment, who was carrying a rather large crate filled with spare parts, dropped the crate and 'jogged' to the Mature.
"You still have that envelope right?" Kira asked Bren as she was walking in, but she stopped at the entrance. "I, shouldn't come in. Ask Jake if sarah is reactivated, then I'll come in."

I relised this a while ago: Kira knows everyone's secrects. She also knows the future. If Sarah can read minds she would instantly catch on and be horrified, at least that's what Kira thinks.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 am

Well, almost everyone...

Xernia heard the call to go to the Mature. She ushered the engi to follow her onto the ship. As she entered, she saw the AI named Sarah look at her before slightly frowning. Xernia shrugged it off and continued. Entering the engine room, she sat down with the engi following her. She looked around as she reminisced about a life since lost. Everything was in the right place. But it seemed... empty. Not lively like her memories. She let out a sigh and whispered under her breath "Home, sweet home?" before standing up and walking to the meeting place.

Meanwhile, a spark went off in the engi's brain as it remembered something...
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Kira was just resting outside the Mature's docking port when she saw Xernia. She stared at her with an expression that said 'I don't trust you,' despite the fact zoltans lack a face. She then saw an engi she has never seen before, wait no. Kira instantley stared at the engi, "Have I seen you before?" she asked. The engi stopped for a moment, and continued to follow Xernia into the Mature.

I like where this is going