[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
4n4rch1st

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby 4n4rch1st » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 pm

"Me and me crew can help ye," came the reply from the kestrel. "Just jump to these coordinates and ye be set."
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Eden said over the comms "The Mature is going to need some towing. Now my ship is not a tugboat; If I tried to jump with just my drives, I'm going to be out of a fancy ship from the future... and I'll probably lose my FTL drive in the process"
She looked over what her crew was providing in the ways of the required physics and devices. "A second ship, like the Scarab or a captured assault ship can help provide the FTL field needed... although it might destroy that ship's drive in the process considering the damage."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Bren sighed a bit seeing his sister come ot the cock pit as he flew, Ruwen was sitting next to him

"Is this your sister you were telling me about?" Ruwen asked

"Yeah" Bren said calmly, nodding his head to the crystal

"It is a pleasure to meet you" Ruwen said turning his head to Kira
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Jake was shivering in the cold, floating lazily through the normal section of the engine room. His teeth chattered and his breathing felt shallow. "Scans... from my handheld show that all energy signatures are... eliminated... all residual energy has dissipated..." Jake stammered. "Someone better come pick us up soon... rockman or not, you can't last without life support that much longer than I can."

In other words... we are dying and isolated HALP!
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:42 pm

JakeCollins wrote:Jake was shivering in the cold, floating lazily through the normal section of the engine room. His teeth chattered and his breathing felt shallow. "Scans... from my handheld show that all energy signatures are... eliminated... all residual energy has dissipated..." Jake stammered. "Someone better come pick us up soon... rockman or not, you can't last without life support that much longer than I can."

In other words... we are dying and isolated HALP!

Bren blinked and noticed something on his scanner, "Wait hold on the area is clearing up, we got something...Jake?'

he began to fly the ship over to him, hoping he could get to him in time
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:49 pm

"We picked it up as well" Eden said to Bren once he was flying to the Mature "I'm going to move in to give the ship a tow with some help but I recommend you don't try and create an FTL bubble for the Mature. Don't want to risk blowing out your engines; especially not when we've captured a Slug ship that can do the job for us."
Lux said "I'm not picking up life support..."
"Not my problem..." Eden said stoically "Besides, Bren's already approaching them now."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:02 am

stylesrj wrote:"We picked it up as well" Eden said to Bren once he was flying to the Mature "I'm going to move in to give the ship a tow with some help but I recommend you don't try and create an FTL bubble for the Mature. Don't want to risk blowing out your engines; especially not when we've captured a Slug ship that can do the job for us."
Lux said "I'm not picking up life support..."
"Not my problem..." Eden said stoically "Besides, Bren's already approaching them now."

"Got it, and glad to hear you are all alive" he said getting closer to the signals

"Alright someone get out to the suits and walk out and bring em in" he said to no one in paticular on his ship
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 am

BrenTenkage wrote:Bren sighed a bit seeing his sister come ot the cock pit as he flew, Ruwen was sitting next to him

"Is this your sister you were telling me about?" Ruwen asked

"Yeah" Bren said calmly, nodding his head to the crystal

"It is a pleasure to meet you" Ruwen said turning his head to Kira

Kira gave Ruwen a pleasant smile. "Hello Ruwen, you must be the one leading.. wait nevermind. It is nice to meet you."

The Scarab docked on to the Mature, the docking ports opened and the scarab's heat and oxygen flooded the Mature, along with the artificial gravity. The gravity spread out between the two ships, Sediment, Jake and Kyrie all slowly floated down onto the ground. At this point Sediment was the only one conscious, although barely. The two humans passed out from lack of air, but still alive. Kira quickly grabbed an EVA suit and ran into the Mature, trying to find the three. She eventually found them in the engines bay. She grabbed Kyrie first and slowly carried her into the Scarab. She knew it would take a team effort to lift the rockman.
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 am

Kyrie woke up in the Scarab’s medbay. She was the only one there, but not for long. A Zoltan she had never seen before came in bringing an unconscious Jake with... her? Kyrie sat up as they came in. “I don’t think we’ve met. Are you from that station?”
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:49 am

The fleet was now at the secret beacon,docked inside a sizable station within an asteroid. The Federation group had gotten a tugboat to help bringing the Mature in and were beginning to fix the reactor.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!