[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Eden scoffed at Gorlag's claim "They have more than just a poker face when it comes to betting with each other. Imagine the mental sneaking they do to each other..."
She took up the offer for the card game. "So is this a friendly, no-stakes game or should I put aside some old power inverters as a bet?"
Lux commented "I don't think Strip Poker would be fair considering the Rockman hasn't got much to bet..."

Eden then looked towards Sediment and laughed "Not tasting good still means you are edible. Just that you are much more valuable outside than inside"
She made a bodybuilding gesture with her arms "The crew could use your strength in getting that new laser attached to the runabout."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Bren sat down chuckling, "Guess strip poker doesn't work for Zoltans, we don't have anything that would be worth seeing..." he said

One person even asked, "Well then how do you have sex?"

"We share our charged ions with each other, men have negativly charged, female has postive, we share enough we can form a small zoltan child who can grow on their own" he said

"Does it feel good?"

"Lets just say when its over you usually need a day to rest afterwords, its that good" he said laying down 4 kings and an Ace

"I'll take that" he said taking his winnings and chuckling
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:17 pm

BrenTenkage wrote:"Its complicated" he said, "I'm not judging them, but their leader is pretty sane at least. And don't worry, according to them Rocks don't taste good"

"Good, I was worried this ship would be filled with psychos," He looked towards the crew, "no offense."

stylesrj wrote:Eden made a bodybuilding gesture with her arms "The crew could use your strength in getting that new laser attached to the runabout."

Sediment looked towards Tranquil's Burst Laser mark 1 in a mark 2 casing. "That thing? You actually bought it. Might help with fooling the enemy I guess. I'll help with attaching it." He helped some of the other crew carry it to the runabout.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:06 am

Eden gave out a hearty pirate laugh, followed by the crew. "Well you're right that we are psychos" Eden said "But we're not idiots."
She seemed to be doing rather badly at the poker game. Lux joked how Eden always plays poorly at first in order to let everyone's guards down before she rakes it all in.
"Shh Luxanna, you'll spoil the plan!" she said jokingly.
Lux shook her head and suddenly produced a winning hand in the next round. "You should learn to play Poker, not just eat the opponent if you lose to them" she laughed with her usual shrill tone.

Considering how the runabout doesn't have much in the way of firepower as it is just cobbled together, even a fake BL.II is better than trying to use the exhaust
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 am

Sediment was busy fitting the laser into the runabout when he eyed one of the Pelican's crew licking his lips. "Hey, don't get any ideas." Sediment said, with a slightly threatening tone.
"What? No!" The man replied, "I wouldn't, rockmen taste like charcoal, I would have no intention to."
"Well why di... charcoal?" Sediment replied with slight intrigue, "I wouldn't imagine rockmen taste like charcoal."
"Don't judge a book by its cover, or its... skin." The cannibal then started rambling about the flavours of different races. While disgusted, Sediment was sort of intrigued about the discussion, it was like an insite into what each race was, and weirdly each race's, taste, seemed to sort of match up with their stereotypic personality.

Mantis were very unsafe to eat without preparation, but like a pufferfish, can be a delacacy for some.
Engi were mostly mechanical and the machinery's flavours were very predictable, yes he tried to eat engi machinery, but once seperated, the organic material left over can be very interesting and unpredictable.
The taste of a slug is very different for each. Some are goey and unappealing, others can be very tasty, but you can never tell without trying.
And humans, well, humans always taste very bland.

Once he finished rambling, Sediment spoke up, "That was very, interesting, but why did you lick your lips?"
"I was famished, I really do need to eat." The man left the room to get food, or more likely corpses, which is also food for him. No wonder he started rambling about 'food.' Sediment got back to work.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:38 am

GLaDOS EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN
and cake dispensary

Everything is,
retaconned,
retaconned,
retaconned,
Everything is,
retaconned,

in
this
{sing to the rhythm of the wheels on the bus}
else {ignore statement};
Last edited by 4n4rch1st on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Kyrie joined the game as one of the cannibals was explaining the tastes of different species. He left before she could say anything. “Deal me in.” She sat down at the table and examined the other’s faces. For those that were actually focused on the game, Eden seemed to be the most reckless. She took note of that. She also noticed she hadn’t talked to Sediment yet. “You’re Sediment right? I don’t think we’ve met yet.”
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Sediment drew his attention from holding up the burst laser mark 1.5 to a girl that was calling his name, "Oh, greeting. Your a crewmember of the Mature right? I believe I saw you while trying to find my way around the Mature. I don't think I need to greet myself, the wanted posters and bounty hunter databases say everything."
Last edited by Jumbocarrot0 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 am

Soo... Uhhh... Am I in?
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:18 pm

4n4rch1st wrote:Soo... Uhhh... Am I in?

You probably are but just wait for JakeCollin's okay first.