How do I save my ship from this situation ?

General discussion about the game.
Survivor13

How do I save my ship from this situation ?

Postby Survivor13 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:58 am

http://imgur.com/a/Qsrq4

Pls tell

there is auto heal augment installed engie
shadowcrust

Re: How do I save my ship from this situation ?

Postby shadowcrust » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:56 pm

If you order Grozoly into the cockpit and then jump, there's a tiny chance that you can find a store with additional crew members or even a repair drone. If no shop is in sight, jump as fast as possible once more. After shopping for crew members, immediately repair the medbay with your crew members and then upgrade once and power the medbay with two reactor bars; if you send your crew in shifts, you may be able to repair oxygen with two crew members, certainly with three. Best to get an Engi, if available, worst are Rock and Zoltan. Run a fully healed crew member into oxygen, let repair a little, then send your other crew member into oxygen, and only once the second crew member has started repairing as well, send your half-suffocated first crew member back to medbay. Might be worth to do the same with doors first.

If you find a repair drone, you probably won't even need to buy a second or third crew member and can just activate the repair drone while your crew member repairs the medbay.

Good luck!