thank god for Autofire

General discussion about the game.
dark33hawk

thank god for Autofire

Postby dark33hawk » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 pm

First off, I'm dead and this was just to wacky to not post.

I was rolling a Zoltan A with 2 flak 1's and the halberd beam. four shields, the three zoltan and an engi you know, the works.

i was up against the flagship and i breezed through the first stage without damage. The second stage was a little harder, i got hit by the drones when my cloak was on cooldown. but thats not what i came back from the dead to tell you about.

The third stage was the hardest by far. the time it took to get their zoltan sheild down i was down to 25 health, one of my crew was mind controlled and i had just fineshed dealing with the boarding party and the flagship was down to about 10 health when my computer showed a screen that said "Your computer will shutdown by lack of battery"

Well thats weird my computer was plugged in. so i looked down and swiched the outlet the charger wawas plugged in. during that and behind the pop-up, i could hear laser shots so the game was still going on. when i finaly got the charger plugged in i looked up and saw the screen was black. And the ftl music was still going on with laser shots and all the sartup screen for mu computer could not go any slower and wheni had to put in my password i was like "okay i'll just type in the passcode i use for everything".....INCORRECT "alright i'll use another password INCORRECT and on the third time i got it right but the darn thing was loading and i couldn't micromanage the ship to win. but as i sat there waiting, i heard something. the F-ing flagship blew up and i got the victory jingle. when i was able to play, i was halfway down the credits.

guess thats the first time the game finished itself? oh and thank god for autofire
I've grown Scales since I left. But now I'm soaring again. Off to save the Federation and have fun!
Stormbringer

Re: thank god for Autofire

Postby Stormbringer » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:38 am

Autofire saved the day?

huh.
that's not unusual.
killin' slugs and beating Rebels since 2014, modding the game since 2016
stylesrj

Re: thank god for Autofire

Postby stylesrj » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Just don't use it around Revolver Ocelot. He'll know :P
Hochidama