Game does not work

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Spails

Game does not work

Postby Spails » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:07 pm

So I bought the game today and tried to run it. It runs in a tiny window, and I have a nice 1920x1080 monitor so I want it full screen.

I tried all 3 options for the full screen, and here is what one did.

Native just made it so my screen resolution was 1366x768, and I could not move my mouse kept teleporting every time I moved it into the center of the screen (where the buttons are).
Stretched actually made it so my resolution was 1920x1080, but the issue with my teleporting mouse still existed.
Bordered just made the screen look like it was windowed without my wallpaper, same teleporting mouse issue still.

I then tried to go into settings and manually set my resolution. I put in 1920x1080 and put a 1 by manual. All it did was make my resolution 1366x768 and my mouse still teleported. It was just like the native setting.

Why is my game acting like this, does anyone know how I can fix it?
Arfy

Re: Game does not work

Postby Arfy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:42 pm

In the steam library, right click on FTL; go into Properties and under "Betas" select "beta-patches." This will queue an update for the game, which fixes the mouse bug and adds graphical improvements to the UI.
Discord: ATLAS#9226