Save File Transfer FROM iPad to PC

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
JoeyTheAwesome

Save File Transfer FROM iPad to PC

Postby JoeyTheAwesome » Tue May 19, 2015 11:06 pm

I know that there is a solution for transferring save files from the PC to the iPad, but I have much more progress on my iPad than on my PC. Is there a way to transfer a save file like this?
FDru

Re: Save File Transfer FROM iPad to PC

Postby FDru » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:32 pm

If you use iBrowse you can access the backup folder for FTL and copy the save file from there.
The Pfhor

Postby The Pfhor » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:05 am

FDru wrote:If you use iBrowse you can access the backup folder for FTL and copy the save file from there.

Yes, but now with iOS 9, file sharing is no longer enabled and we cannot get to the folder any longer. While hopefully a jailbreak comes that fixes this issue, so far we are stuck.

Subset, please, PLEASE enable file transfer in your next update. While I have been playing a lot on my iPad, I also own the game for PC as well (like most of us I imagine) and would like the ability to go from one to the other relatively easily. Or possibly in the future enable some sort of cloud saving, but I know that would be much more difficult as you'd have to have dedicated servers and all that. Thank you and we are all anxiously looking forward to your reply here.
"Master of Unlocking"
isla

Postby isla » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey everyone,
There are some suspicious posts in this thread, but I don't want to do anything without input from the community. Should I remove the suspicious posts?
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:02 pm

isla wrote:Hey everyone,
There are some suspicious posts in this thread, but I don't want to do anything without input from the community. Should I remove the suspicious posts?

Yes.

At first, it seems like the posts are replying to this topic. I even hoped the links in some of them were just info pieces about file transfer. However, this is not the case at all -- the links go to untrustworthy-looking websites with suspicious software. I wouldn't trust the software at all and I urge nobody else to either. Software like this is probably riddled with viruses, what with the style of the posts awfully similar to posts by spam bots.
isla

Postby isla » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Ok, down they go.