Ship did not unlock

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Santrat

Ship did not unlock

Postby Santrat » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Hey
I wonder if anyone could help me,
15 minutes ago i finaly defeated the end boss on eazy dificulty, than when i got the score screen i clicked on hangar because i wanted to check out my new ship.
But he didn't unlock. I checked, i had the achievement listed and with my history it says 'victory'. So i think than i should get my ship, but stil not here. Is it a bug or something that can be fixed, or do i just need to play it all over again and hope for the best?
Regards,
Santrat
Matthew
Site Admin

Re: Ship did not unlock

Postby Matthew » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:24 pm

I've seen this bug reported elsewhere and I'm working on it. I'm very sorry about this. When we get a chance to push an update and fix it, I'll make sure previous victories will retro-actively add the Federation Cruiser :)
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
vince0018

Re: Ship did not unlock

Postby vince0018 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Someone else mentioned this issue the other day (yesterday?) also, so I guess it must be bugged.
The other person showed a screenshot that they indeed did complete the game (on easy) but the ship didn't unlock, so hopefully this issue is fixed.
edit: oops, zasdarq I never saw your post before posting mine, beat me to it.