[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
BrenTenkage

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 pm

Ruwen frowned a bit, "I...see, but do you wish to conquer the galaxy with them or do you wish to join my friends people and nation as a member of their allience" he asked nervous...should he run now?
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 pm

"Of course they'd adapt to the ultrasonic frequency..." Eden grumbled as her crew tried to get through the doors; Crystal Lockdowns were difficult to break through after all.
She could however hear the sounds of fighting through the intercom; although the sound wasn't very clear so she had no idea who was winning; at least until one of her crew set an explosive charge on the lockdown and showered both sides of the door in shrapnel.
Instead of taking prisoners this time, the crew immediately shot the remaining surviving Crystals... several times before moving the wounded to the medbay.

---------------

"So not everyone of your species are cannibals but..."
Lux and the guard stopped to look at the Crystal ship that was starting to take off.
"Luxanna, you may have to cut your expedition short" Eden said over the communicator.
"Now's not a good time. I think someone's stealing the ship with Ruwen onboard or he's stolen the ship himself" Lux replied.
"We've got wounded at the medbay. There was an... engine core accident and I need your help with your medical skills. I'm sure Ruwen can handle it himself."
Lux sighed. The Crystal guard grumbled something along the lines of "I was planning on taking that ship after this was over!"

---------------

Chulet was still in his monologing mood. "You may be of service to the Holy Empire of the LANIUS! I know the Church rewards the advance scouts most handsomely, provided they tell the Heralds of prime metal-rich locations they've discovered."
He looked to the mini Lanius "Soon you'll be reunited with your brethren."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:20 am

stylesrj wrote:"Of course they'd adapt to the ultrasonic frequency..." Eden grumbled as her crew tried to get through the doors; Crystal Lockdowns were difficult to break through after all.
She could however hear the sounds of fighting through the intercom; although the sound wasn't very clear so she had no idea who was winning; at least until one of her crew set an explosive charge on the lockdown and showered both sides of the door in shrapnel.
Instead of taking prisoners this time, the crew immediately shot the remaining surviving Crystals... several times before moving the wounded to the medbay.

---------------

"So not everyone of your species are cannibals but..."
Lux and the guard stopped to look at the Crystal ship that was starting to take off.
"Luxanna, you may have to cut your expedition short" Eden said over the communicator.
"Now's not a good time. I think someone's stealing the ship with Ruwen onboard or he's stolen the ship himself" Lux replied.
"We've got wounded at the medbay. There was an... engine core accident and I need your help with your medical skills. I'm sure Ruwen can handle it himself."
Lux sighed. The Crystal guard grumbled something along the lines of "I was planning on taking that ship after this was over!"

---------------

Chulet was still in his monologing mood. "You may be of service to the Holy Empire of the LANIUS! I know the Church rewards the advance scouts most handsomely, provided they tell the Heralds of prime metal-rich locations they've discovered."
He looked to the mini Lanius "Soon you'll be reunited with your brethren."

He was concerned, "But what of the other races, what do you wish to do, what about our people. I understand aiding the Lanius helping them rebuild and make ammends...but I feel like you are speaking to exterminate all other life" he said showing concern
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 pm

"All life exists to serve the gods" Chulet ranted as the ship took flight. It reached orbit within seconds and the FTL drives began spinning up. "If they do not submit to their will and surrender their metals, then they deserve what's coming to them!"
Suddenly the mini-Lanius looked concerned by that fact. It began gesturing frantically towards Ruwen. There was no translation offered but the general idea seemed to be "This guy is nuts."
Chulet said to the creature "You wish to show mercy towards the others? But they hold what you need..."
More gestures... "Obviously that herald is defective. When we get back to the Empire, the others can correct that issue..."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm

stylesrj wrote:"All life exists to serve the gods" Chulet ranted as the ship took flight. It reached orbit within seconds and the FTL drives began spinning up. "If they do not submit to their will and surrender their metals, then they deserve what's coming to them!"
Suddenly the mini-Lanius looked concerned by that fact. It began gesturing frantically towards Ruwen. There was no translation offered but the general idea seemed to be "This guy is nuts."
Chulet said to the creature "You wish to show mercy towards the others? But they hold what you need..."
More gestures... "Obviously that herald is defective. When we get back to the Empire, the others can correct that issue..."

Ruwen looked at him and nodded his head, "I see..." he said walking over, "I suppose I know what must be done..." he said calmly as he got closer...but then Chulet felt immense pain as Ruwen slammed his fist into his core knocking him back

"I think my people have lost their way....and I was brought back by our gods to either unite our people....or see to their deserved destruction" he said getting into a combat stance, he knew this one wouldn't go down too easily

"To the Lanius here, if you wish to aid me, please help, I am a friend and here to make sure my friends get the help we need...help me and when this is over you will have a place with our alliance. " he declared ready to fight, he then activated the transceiver build into the side of his head, he wa grateful for Eden's forsight

"Eden the leaders here are insane, I'm afraid help will not be coming from my people...they are long gone from what they used to be" he quickly relayed
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:42 am

Eden heard the message and nodded, looking to her crew "Get those engines back online now! We are leaving this sector."
She then messaged Lux to get on the runabout.
"Eden, wait. I've been speaking to the guard on the surface..." Lux said.
The guard nodded "My name's Relef. I was contracted by the Founders as a security guard for one of their research expeditions, but my employers are from the Amber Federation. It seems that your Federation and my Federation's goals have similar interests in mind with regards to exploration and discovery..."
Eden sighed "Get on the runabout with Luxanna; we're not staying."
The Federation can't last a few centuries, what makes you think a bunch of alien rocks can keep theirs for even longer? she thought to herself with a smirk.

Chulet was left dazed from the punch to his core - he seemed to be made of weaker materials than Ruwen was. The ship immediately swerved to the side as he lost control and fired the guns, the crystalline shards flying off to hit some asteroid 10,000 years later.
Despite being weaker, Chulet had a lot of zeal and determination and he blocked the next punch with his arm before severing control from the ship so he could focus entirely on the fight. He felt no pain as he took blow after blow from Ruwen while also trying to deliver his own in return.

The minature Lanius was considering his options while the fight was happening. Maybe in his developing mind he was waiting for both sides to tire out before taking control himself... not trusting either one with his best interests at heart.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 am

stylesrj wrote:Eden heard the message and nodded, looking to her crew "Get those engines back online now! We are leaving this sector."
She then messaged Lux to get on the runabout.
"Eden, wait. I've been speaking to the guard on the surface..." Lux said.
The guard nodded "My name's Relef. I was contracted by the Founders as a security guard for one of their research expeditions, but my employers are from the Amber Federation. It seems that your Federation and my Federation's goals have similar interests in mind with regards to exploration and discovery..."
Eden sighed "Get on the runabout with Luxanna; we're not staying."
The Federation can't last a few centuries, what makes you think a bunch of alien rocks can keep theirs for even longer? she thought to herself with a smirk.

Chulet was left dazed from the punch to his core - he seemed to be made of weaker materials than Ruwen was. The ship immediately swerved to the side as he lost control and fired the guns, the crystalline shards flying off to hit some asteroid 10,000 years later.
Despite being weaker, Chulet had a lot of zeal and determination and he blocked the next punch with his arm before severing control from the ship so he could focus entirely on the fight. He felt no pain as he took blow after blow from Ruwen while also trying to deliver his own in return.

The minature Lanius was considering his options while the fight was happening. Maybe in his developing mind he was waiting for both sides to tire out before taking control himself... not trusting either one with his best interests at heart.

Ruwen formed his arms into bucklers to block before swinging more punches, 'I refuse to bow down to you" he called out glaring at him, "You would only work to ruin everything"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 am

"It is what the gods will!" Chulet declared, forming his own weapons from his hands and punching at Ruwen's bucklers, trying to break through. "We are their servants and we obey their commands!"
The mini Lanius made several gestures to which Chulet responded "You do not know what you are saying; the heralds will make you understand!"
This was probably all the Lanius seemed to need to know as then one of its arms had formed into the barrel of some sort of energy weapon and pointed it at Chulet.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:35 am

stylesrj wrote:"It is what the gods will!" Chulet declared, forming his own weapons from his hands and punching at Ruwen's bucklers, trying to break through. "We are their servants and we obey their commands!"
The mini Lanius made several gestures to which Chulet responded "You do not know what you are saying; the heralds will make you understand!"
This was probably all the Lanius seemed to need to know as then one of its arms had formed into the barrel of some sort of energy weapon and pointed it at Chulet.

Ruwen nearly got his head shot off by the laser blast...he oculd see the crystal in frotn of him now have a hole in his shoulder

"THIS IS THEIR WILL!" he cried out slamming his right fight through the "heart" of the crystal his arm right through its back

"I...am sorry to see the end of my people" he said calmly
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:46 am

The Lanius made several gestures and the arm went back into a claw as Chulet fell to the ground, no more words coming out of his... word hole.
The creature looked over the body of Chulet rather mournfully before looking towards Ruwen expectantly.

"Luxanna Jensen calling Ruwen... what happened over there?" Lux asked over the comms, bringing the runabout towards the drifting Crystal ship.