[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
BrenTenkage

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 am

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:The rockman interogater was not amused with his comments. "I have a wife, and your stalling is not helping us get away, so let us move on." One of the guards called for him and he asked for a moment. He came back with two data packets. One he inserted into his wrist device, and another he gave to Bren. "This is a sector map for the next few sectors, that should help you out." He looked at the data on his wrist device, he then looked at Bren with a face that says, 'What are you up to?'

"Anyways, moving on. This tavern, same one destroyed with a singularity weapon, yes? So, likely that the mercs are dead now. Anyone else that can verify this? Perhaps your crewmates, other ships nearby? Recognise any of those ships from the tavern?"

"Never seen these ships in my life, just came here running from some rebel ships, I think they were, didn't stop to check the paintjob as the place was attacked" he said, "Look you wanna bug them go right ahead, maybe that big ship over there" he said pointing to Eden, "They might know something. As for me, I'm thinking about getting something to eat, know any good resturants?" he asked obviously getting on his nerves. But he felt calm, Eden would have more then enough time to prepare for an invasion, he calmly reached under his dashboard for the captains side arm, ready to make his move
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:33 am

"I have given you a sector map, install it and you wil... look why am I talking, you are obviously stalling. The only information I have gotten from you, is nothing. So why don't we change that?" He clicked his fingers, which was less a click and more the equivilent of two of his rocky fingers taping each other in a sort of loud finger-clap. One of the rockman guards came in, inserted a virus into the command board and then aimed his blast pistol at Bren. The other walked off. "Now, why don't you tell us what's really going on, or your command board will and that pistol will."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:01 am

"These Rockmen are persistent" Eden grumbled, hearing the codeword and preparing her crew for transport "Almost like they don't realise they're walking into a quarantine zone."
She waited for the perfect dramatic moment before teleporting onboard with two of her crew and Lux; as soon as the Rockman guard had walked out, he was beset upon by the crew while Eden and Lux quickly dealt with the other guard before he realised what the heck just happened.

Contrary to popular belief, Mantis claws were quite capable of doing damage to the stony structures of Rockmen. Lux's blade was no exception as it was made from the claw of a Mantis, secured with a hilt for easy grip by non-Mantis hands. The blade easily disarmed the second guard while Eden tackled Ravita.
"Your government are worse fighters than Vrachos and I think your uniforms are ugly" Eden shouted.

Eden is a Heavyworlder Human so while she's not as good as a Rockman in a fight, she can pose a greater threat in melee combat
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:52 am

"Ahh, Eden as in pirate captain Eden Cortez. I was tipped off that you were nearby." Something on Ravita's wristband device beeped at him. "Ah, I must be going now." He teleported off the Scarab back into his rock scout which undocked admits all the excitement, leaving the two guards to their fate.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:20 am

Bren spoke on the Coms his rail gun charging, "By they way captain...your engines have already been locked on...good bye" he said firing, the rail shot peircing the shields and peircing the engines leaving them dead in the water

"Eden send in the swarm, I'll disable the weapons"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:51 pm

Eden stood back up and grumbled something about the Rockman's cowardice. "Sending in the swarm will have to wait" she said to Bren as the Pelican started moving towards the Scarab "Remember, we're using a cargo teleporter for our operations."
Lux picked up the Rockman guards' weapons. "ID Locked of course... and the grips aren't exactly the best for Human hands" she remarked, offering Bren to look them over as well "Maybe useful to a black market collector I guess? That's where these sorts of guns go right?"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:05 pm

stylesrj wrote:Eden stood back up and grumbled something about the Rockman's cowardice. "Sending in the swarm will have to wait" she said to Bren as the Pelican started moving towards the Scarab "Remember, we're using a cargo teleporter for our operations."
Lux picked up the Rockman guards' weapons. "ID Locked of course... and the grips aren't exactly the best for Human hands" she remarked, offering Bren to look them over as well "Maybe useful to a black market collector I guess? That's where these sorts of guns go right?"

"Don't ask me, I'm just a Law abiding Zoltan"he siad chuckling and firing the railgun right through their weapons
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Sediment chimed in on the comms, "I heard what happened. I wouldn't think the Promethium government would chase me into a quarintine sector. We should probably move fast if we don't want similar encounters. He is probably contacting government officials as we speak."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Upon hearing that transmission from Sediment, one of the red emergency lights lit up above Lux's head. "That's it! That's what we need to do!"
"Need to do what? Go into the quarantine zone?" Eden asked "Because that was our..."
"No, we lure the Promethium Government fleet towards the Rebels!" Lux declared "Have them destroy the singularity weapon for us... or at least thin the numbers so we can do it in case they somehow win and try to steal it instead..."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:04 am

Sediment heard the emergency alarm through the comms along with Lux's plan, "I think that could work, however I think the rebel elites are going to demolish the Promethium fleet, or worst case scenario the fleet get away and lure the rebels to us. Also I'm pretty sure the rock scout managed to fire a leto missile at you before Bren disabled their weapons, no significant damage, because its a leto, but it might've caused a fire or breach somewhere, hence the alarm."

Ravita spoke through the comms to Bren, trying to save his own life, "By destroying me your achieving nothing! I have already contacted the fleet about you hiding Sediment and likely Eden and her cannibalistic crew as well. If you destroy me your just going to be in worse trouble. Your a zoltan, you of all repugnant aliens should know that the destruction of innocent people is unlawful, both by law and by faith. And before you say, even non-innocent people like me, apparently, can not be killed, rather be put before a jury and be punished according to Promethium law."