[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
JakeCollins

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby JakeCollins » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 am

I don't really have a response right now, so if you're waiting for me... don't. Just go ahead! :D
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:29 am

When the group went through the halls of the ship they could see the dead bodies of Mantis...ones that look liked they got eaten...in fact if the walls were right, there was a fight weeks ago

"so weak...they are so weak, I am strong yes yes yes yes"

They could hear the manic sounds coming from the cockpit, a surviver
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:48 pm

"Looks like we've got a live one..." one of the pirates boasted gleefully, taking up a position by the doors to the helm.
Lux took the other side. "One..."
Before she could even say the next number, the doors were flung open and the pirate was upon the Mantis inside. It hissed and easily flung the man into a nearby wall before raising its claws. Lux sighed and fired several shots in its direction with her blaster, uncertain whether or not the shots would take the Mantis down or outright kill it.

Instead, the insect seemed to get angrier and divert its attention from the downed pirate and towards the young girl. "Foolish meatsack! I am strong! Your foolish weapons cannot hurt me!"

Hey it's not like it can be interrogated on its own ship right now. Needs to be knocked out or at least given a few blows to the head before it'll start explaining what happened, right?
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Ho shit ! Time to get to work!
"Come here , little mantis ! Im gonna open your skull like an egg !" Shouted Nicholas with a mad smiling face .
The mantis immediately deported its attention to the young boy , whistling . Out of nowhere , Nicholas took a mace made of various scrap parts .
The mantis charged its opponnent , but Nicholas hit him faster than the mantis could due to his longer reatch , knocking him to the end of the room in a corner .
Looks like it hasn't eaten for days ... I could overstrain him and knock him down when he is weak !
Nicholas started jumping all around ship , dodging the mantis attacks .
"Stop doing that , pathethic human ! Stop moving !" Said the exhausted Mantis
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:28 pm

(umm guys let me play him, I want to do it, sides I can play the crazy)

"FOOD LOTS OF FOOD, I'm STRONG-" he cried out trying to slice into the group but clearly malnutrion was setting in and his swings were easily dodged and or countered.

He clearly was an unhealthy mantis.

"STOP MOVING NEED FOOD!"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:18 pm

The mantis was loosing endurance , and its hits became even more impresice with time
Nicholas availed his slownes and hit the mantis hard in the head , his weak body boncing on the wall splattered with his green-ish blood .
"He . Looks like he is down ... Captain , what should we do ?"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Eden moved in with the rest of her crew onboard after hearing all the commotion. She said "I guess we throw him into another makeshift Brig and give him a few scraps of meat so he doesn't starve before we interrogate him..."
"I'm not an expert on Mantis biology, but we should get him patched up at the Medbay first..." Lux said "I've managed to get a few of the systems working after the Crystals tore it up. It should keep him sustained for a bit..."
"That'll give us some time to construct a makeshift brig for him then" Eden said, letting her crew carry the body back to the Pelican. "Who knows, maybe he'll know something about why he's here..."

Lux looked to Nicholas and said "I should go to the Medbay as well... that mace is giving me tetanus just from looking at it." She gave out a shrill laugh "Maybe Jake can hook you up with a better weapon. Because what we've got probably isn't any better."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:45 pm

stylesrj wrote:Eden moved in with the rest of her crew onboard after hearing all the commotion. She said "I guess we throw him into another makeshift Brig and give him a few scraps of meat so he doesn't starve before we interrogate him..."
"I'm not an expert on Mantis biology, but we should get him patched up at the Medbay first..." Lux said "I've managed to get a few of the systems working after the Crystals tore it up. It should keep him sustained for a bit..."
"That'll give us some time to construct a makeshift brig for him then" Eden said, letting her crew carry the body back to the Pelican. "Who knows, maybe he'll know something about why he's here..."

Lux looked to Nicholas and said "I should go to the Medbay as well... that mace is giving me tetanus just from looking at it." She gave out a shrill laugh "Maybe Jake can hook you up with a better weapon. Because what we've got probably isn't any better."

The Mantis was panting, "Food...just want food....please, don't want to eat food on ship" he whimpered as he was being dragged off, he was begining to cry, "I"M SORRY!" he screamed trying to break free, but he wasn't trying to attack, it was clear to anyone with some know how, he was tramatized for what he did
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:45 pm

That's the very first time I see a mantis being "sorry" and "imploring pithy" :|

So weinterrogate him ?
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 pm

NEmergix wrote:That's the very first time I see a mantis being "sorry" and "imploring pithy" :|

So weinterrogate him ?

(If ya want to know, basically if you haven't guessed, they were stuck here, food ran out so they killed each other and he was the survivor...eating the losers. I doubt even a mantis after isolation could live with themselves after all that. I can see some mantis being ok with this but the combination of isolation and what he did to survive would make him remorseful)