[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:08 pm

"Great Eye?" Lux asked, looking at the transmission on the console "That was a weird episode... it's ludicrous to believe that Rockmen evolved straight from molluscs."
She smirked "And that primitive Zoltan were whatever batteries they could find in a store at the time."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:52 pm

"The Great Eye..." Bren said, "Its a legend many Zoltan believe in, some say it is what gave us sentience, others a super weapon we used to protect us from outside forces, and some just think its a strange scientific phenomon that we just don't understand, me...I kinda believe it to be the one to bring us sentience...its a big universe, anything could happen"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Eden glared at Bren "So what's the Great Eye then doing outside the Zoltan-controlled territory? Why is it here in a Quarantine Zone?"
She looked at the Mature and sighed "You know what. Fuck you Jake. I'll go see what's going on before you put this to a vote and we end up going anyway."
She headed for the helm and signalled for everyone to get off the ship as she was preparing to move to the location of the supposed "Great Eye."

See, Eden's getting into the spirit of the whole railroading thing :P
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:09 am

Bren took his winnings and said, "Perhaps...to help us. Maybe the Great Eye whatever it is wants to see us succeed" he said

"...gotta remain optimistic right?"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 am

Sediment brought the parts needed back to the Pelican just as Eden ordered everyone out. "I'll just leave them here then." He said, placing them and leaving the Pelican.
Eden plunged into the nebula. She couldn't detect anything apart from a lone station.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 am

Lux had put her comms project on hold as she tried to take a look inside the nebula with the sensors.
"I think I'm picking up a... space station within the nebula" she explained to Eden.
"Thought so. Someone's trying to trick us, I'm going to get us..."

The Pelican shuddered and the engines powered down. "I guess not..."
"Can't even send out a signal; the nebula is jamming external comms" Lux stated.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:28 am

Bren sighed as he flew his scarab, "Damn it sensors down, hate nebulas, always boucing our signals all over, confuses the damn sensors" he groaned (my explantion to why it screws with sensors even inside)
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:25 am

Both ships get hailed by the voice of a slug. "Welcome weary travelers. Please exscussse our locatsion but we can't afford to be in the open. You undersstand? Anyways come dock to our ssstation. We can ssee your futures with our mythical great eye! We also have food available."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 am

Bren was grateful he could lock onto the coms and spoke, "Great Eye, as in the great Zoltan Eye great Eye? How did you all get alhold of it" he said

the Slug easily could tell it was a Zoltan on the line
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:02 pm

The slug responded shakily, "Well, no. We do have a model of it along with some information about it. However, people mostly come for the fortunes from our zoltan and her great eye amulet."