[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
BrenTenkage

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Bren groaned, "So it isn't the actual great eye..." he sighed and clearly was annoyed with this
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Eden closed the transmission and prepared to leave the nebula. "I once met a fortune teller" Eden informed Bren "That fraud only managed to predict one thing correctly - how'd she die. This is a waste of time and also our money since no doubt that Slug will charge us huge fees for everything."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Bren looked down and siad, "I don't know...maybe I should check it out....I...." he ended the trasmission and moved to head to the station, he felt drawn to it...
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:24 pm

The Scarab docked to the station and Bren went inside. What he saw was a long corridor, to one side a glass pane with a model of the great eye and a plaque. On the other, a food court with two people, the engi bar tender and the slug and at the end a tent in a shade of dark purple. The slug turned to him and quickly slithered to him. "You must be the travellersss, welcome! What do you wissh to ssse?"

Meanwhile, in the tent...
Ferra was meditating in her tent, when she had a vision, then another, then about five more. All of the terrible pasts, and for some futures, of Jake, Furgus, Luxanna, Wol, Kyrie, Bren, Eden and anyone else who spent time in the Rogue Union. Then she felt the presence of Bren. She stepped outside the tent, you could barely notice her. She daren't interupt or call out to him, it was his choice to know the future or not.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 pm

"The fortune teller of the Great eye" he told the Slug
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:50 pm

"Ok, inssside the tent." He pointed to the tent. Ferra quickly scurried back inside. "I guarantee the quality." At this point any normal slug would be chuckling at himself at the scam, but he seems dead serious.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 am

He looked at the slug and then the tent, nodding his head and walking in...

"Umm Hello, is this the tent with the fortune teller of the Great Eye?" he asked, his voice had haste in it, he truely did want to know if this was real or not
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 am

Ferra looked at Bren as soon as he entered. It took her a second or two to recognise him from her vision. "Bren. I saw you in a vision." She said, "I'm so sorry for what happened to you, but at least your coping. Unlike Lux." She basically muttered the last part to herself. "Now, how I work is not like the cliche fortune teller you might see in captain... no wait you don't watch that. Anyways." Ferra wasn't entirely sure about her visions but she tried to remain confident, that was hard when your examinee and his friends have been through more grief and suffering then most soldiers in the mantis-fed war. She took out a piece of paper, rare for this time, and explained how she works to Bren. "Now, I want you to talk about yourself, what's been going on. What you talk about is up to you. When I start, inscripting, on this paper it will reveal your future, you should stop talking then, I might chant, maybe." She held a pencil in one hand and the amulet in the other. "Now if you have no furthur questions, you may talk and prove Eden wrong."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:44 am

"The fact you know all our names, know bits about us...." he sat down shocked, "I'm more curious into finding out how you came to this power, is the great eye real, is our mission really supported by the great eye..." he shook his head, "Sorry, I try to contain my emotions ab it..."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:15 am

You made a typo so I'm going to assume your sentence was meant to end as contain my emotions about..."

The amulet suddenly started to glow, her 'eyes' started glowing. She picked up the pencil and started drawing at lightning speed. When done it ended up being a picture of a small zoltan girl being sucked into the great eye. "I have no clue what this is meant to be, perhaps it is how I got my powers, you were curious about that." She showed the drawing to Bren, "Does this remind you of anything?"

Meanwhile, Sediment was in the sensors room scanning the nebula. He got on the comms with Jake, "Should we investigate? Bren went in but it seems to just be a station, no eye. Probably a scam."