[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 am

This body of text should take place before the Mature gets to the secret beacon.

Kira heard Kyrie speak to her as she was about to leave. She turned around. "Oh, your recovering fast. Um, I got to recover Sediment from the Mature, Jake will fill you in when he wakes up." She quickly ran out to get Sediment. She stopped by the Helm, "Ruwen, can you help me carry the last of the crew, he's a rockman and I'll need some help." She ran out before he could respond. Kira ran back into the Mature with Ruwen, hopefully, behind her. Kira found that Sediment was in the middle of crawling out of the engines before he collapsed. "Its okay, let me help you." She struggled to lift him up and carry him back to the Scarab, but by the time she got back to The Scarab, Ruwen was there to help her the rest of the way. Sediment was dropped into the medbay and Kira head back to the helm where Bren was. "Jake, Kyrie and Sediment are all healing, and quickly it seems. We can undock and prepare to jump. I'll be in the Crew Cabins." She said before collapsing of tiredness on a nearby chair. Who knew carrying two humans and a rockman over a long distance between two ships can be so tireing, oh wait, everyone did.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 am

Hauling the Mature to the next beacon was quite an ordeal but once the Pelican had arrived, other ships took over with that role.
Eden looked at the asteroid and said "Well, I thought the Federation wouldn't resort to using old pirate hideouts for their secret bases, but here they are... that sort of camouflage is more of a Rebel thing..."
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:57 pm

The inside was a whole new story.

It was so sleek, so clean, so... futuristic.
You could probably eat off the toilet.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:52 am

Sediment recovered from his unconsciousness and sat up on the bed he was healing on. He saw Kyrie and, wondering what happened to the Mature's crew, spoke up. "Um, what just happened. One minute you were being pulled out of the room by a zoltan and the next I'm here."
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:26 am

“I don’t know. I’ve never even seen that Zoltan before. I think I blacked out before we docked with the Scarab. What even happened with the Mutare?”
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:27 am

Chickengames wrote:“I don’t know. I’ve never even seen that Zoltan before. I think I blacked out before we docked with the Scarab. What even happened with the Mutare?”

"The reactor was busted and the life support system was disabled along with the rest of the this. Whatever the problem we aren't going to be on that ship for a long time." He paused for a minute, thinking about meeting Kira. "I think I have met that zoltan, Kira her name was. We greeted ourselves and then disaster struck. Said that she was Bren's long-lost sister." He laid back down for a minute, clearly something was bothering him. He sat back up again to Kyrie. "Something she said bothers me, she said she never saw me in her visions. What does she mean by that, visions? Was she that fortune teller in that station?"

In the helm, Bren was approached by a slug accompanied by a limping engi. The slug spoke up, "Ssorry to interupt but my friend required medical attention, could you give directions to the medbay?"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 am

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:
Chickengames wrote:“I don’t know. I’ve never even seen that Zoltan before. I think I blacked out before we docked with the Scarab. What even happened with the Mutare?”

"The reactor was busted and the life support system was disabled along with the rest of the this. Whatever the problem we aren't going to be on that ship for a long time." He paused for a minute, thinking about meeting Kira. "I think I have met that zoltan, Kira her name was. We greeted ourselves and then disaster struck. Said that she was Bren's long-lost sister." He laid back down for a minute, clearly something was bothering him. He sat back up again to Kyrie. "Something she said bothers me, she said she never saw me in her visions. What does she mean by that, visions? Was she that fortune teller in that station?"

In the helm, Bren was approached by a slug accompanied by a limping engi. The slug spoke up, "Ssorry to interupt but my friend required medical attention, could you give directions to the medbay?"

Bren saw the Engi and said, "MEd bay is this wya" he said showing a map of the ship and pointing where it was. "The medi-bots for engi should be stored inside and we should have enough to help them' he said
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:50 am

Eden noticed just how clean the station was on the inside. "Makes my ship look like... well it was already looking horrible" she remarked to herself "Then again, this is a quarantine zone so of course if you're going to have a hidden station, it's going to be tidy, even if it did belong to smugglers in the first place..."
Lux scratched her head "You've been here before?"
"It used to be the home of an old friend only known as "Smuggler Jim" and he had connections to the various worlds in the Zone" Eden explained. Seeing Lux's confusion, she added "Jim wasn't his real name. He never did give it out."
Running her fingers along the walls, she commented "Guess he left and the Federation took over and cleaned up the place; unless we caught the Rebels in the middle of stripping the walls of the grime and replacing it with yellow..."
Jumbocarrot0

Re: The Rogue Cadets

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:53 am

"Thanks you Bren, take care of Ferr... sorry, Kira for us. Not used to the new name." He was about to walk out when he turned to Bren again. "Oh, how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. Im Gonag, this engi doesn't have a name, his memory was wiped like Kira, or maybe he is a she, no one knows, that information was wiped with his memory." He then helped the engi get to the medbay. Afterwards, Gonag went back to Bren. "If its okay with you we would like to hitch a ride with you for a while, at least until we get out of the quarantine sector and find somewhere safe to get dropped off."
BrenTenkage

Re: The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:30 am

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:"Thanks you Bren, take care of Ferr... sorry, Kira for us. Not used to the new name." He was about to walk out when he turned to Bren again. "Oh, how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. Im Gonag, this engi doesn't have a name, his memory was wiped like Kira, or maybe he is a she, no one knows, that information was wiped with his memory." He then helped the engi get to the medbay. Afterwards, Gonag went back to Bren. "If its okay with you we would like to hitch a ride with you for a while, at least until we get out of the quarantine sector and find somewhere safe to get dropped off."

"Life support is gonna be a bit over worked, not the best model on here, but other then some foul tasting air should be fine" he said running a simulation of the amount of people on board

"Good thing Ruwen's species can survive on lower oxygen" he said leaning in his seat, he sighed a bit glad to be ok
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269