[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Whiskey

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Whiskey » Wed May 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Jake would you say when there is an opportunity for me to join?
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Wed May 02, 2018 2:46 pm

NEmergix wrote:didn't notice the rp was back ! Sry I am late !

Welcome back! Nothing happened to your character, so you can just pick back up with him. You will also want to do what we did and make a brief list of your character plot points, so everyone can recall.

Whiskey wrote:Jake would you say when there is an opportunity for me to join?

When the time comes, I will write a post here, and change the thread name. Might not be for a little while though!
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Wed May 02, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks !
As asked , here is the main goal of my character : find out who was his parents and avenge them by finding and killing Flurg Sursperk , the legendary slug slaver who killed his parents and enslaved him while he was a baby.

It has been 6 long months since they arrived in this thick cloud of whatever that was.

He was awaiting orders, turning around in an old terrain chair, and playing with his tools.
This thick cloud was a bummer, as outer-space repair was impossible due to the poor quality of welding with this mist around.

Ahh, the runabout. Or the... Seagull? The little pet project of the captain. Been quite update since the fist time I saw it! We completely changed the interior config to better fit the new reactor core. Believe its from a scrapped scout of something. The original one was way too weak. We even repainted it to match the Perlican's color !
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm

“Nothing’s really changed with us. I’ve had nothing to do the last six months though. It’s good to hear Bren’s doing better. Are they doing one right now?”
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:28 am

“Yeah.” Grom answered, “Kira suggested it a while ago, however the procedure is very bright so we need something to dim it a bit.”
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Thu May 03, 2018 10:04 pm

“I guess making medicine for a whole new species is difficult. Is there anything I can help you with here? I don’t have much to do anyway.”
Whiskey

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby Whiskey » Fri May 04, 2018 5:39 pm

4n4rch1st on the Lakibar Station RP are are waiting on you to continue
JakeCollins

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby JakeCollins » Fri May 04, 2018 9:52 pm

Whiskey wrote:4n4rch1st on the Lakibar Station RP are are waiting on you to continue

Please don't post unrelated stuff like this here. PM him if you want to contact him, this isn't where you do that. I don't mean to be that annoying forum guy but it is kinda disruptive to post that here.

EDIT: I think I'll provide an opportunity for new people to join soon, in the next event or so. Probably still in the ThrobHeart expanse, but the nexr event. I'll let you know when that happens.

"From my understanding, Bren IS an energy field. His illness stems from being in this cloud which represses all energy fields. But wait... Why isn't it affecting Kira?" Jake asked, entering the medbay.
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Jake Collins wrote:From my understanding, Bren IS an energy field. His illness stems from being in this cloud which represses all energy fields. But wait... Why isn't it affecting Kira?

"It is slightly more complicated then that, but that's basically it. From what Kira said it has something to do with her energy type, that's similar to a human's blood type, although I'm not sure how." The light behind the curtain stopped and Kira ran out.
"Jake! Its great that we can see each other again. And to answer your question, I'm not exactly sure why it isn't affecting me. Like Grom already explained, it might have something to do with my biology. I'm personally under the belief that the great eye is protecting me." Kira said the last part gripping her necklace. "The idea is if I transfer my invulnerable energy to Bren, his energy field would strengthen, and it does seem to be working."
Edit: "Bren also had pre-existing illnesses prior to entering this cloud." Grom added, "It would've weakened him enough for his energy field to be repressed more severly."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat May 05, 2018 10:59 am

Lux of course was blissfully ignorant of the medical explanations happening even though as a doctor she should be listening to this sort of thing to learn more about Zoltan physiology.
"Nothing to say?" Lux asked Sarah while still working on the laser calibrations. "Or is a probe into your databanks about hidden agendas going to take longer than expected? Just how much intel do you have in there anyway that requires you to wait several minutes before a response?"
She shrugged "Well don't spend too long, I'm about to test fire this thing and I need you to check the preliminary data before I shoot it at the singularity..."