JakeCollins wrote:MISSING CHARACTERS:
Is everyone else accounted for? Or am I missing someone? (It's been a while)
No. NEmergix (nicholas) (that french guy)
has not responded yet. Also you missed this:
Chickengames wrote:I'd be down for a revival. I think after that break everyone's had it would be easier to continue.
So remove Chickengames from the list.
Also, Bren had 3 side characters, Ruwen the crystalman, Gorlag the slug, and ex-slaver of Brean & Kira, and Grom the rockman with a zoltan fetish who is madly in love with Bren. I said I would take over these characters but I'm fine with someone else wanting to do some of the characters.Sediment's Plot Points
Kira's Plot Points
- Ex-Financial Minister of Promethium government (One day he learnt about the government's propagandic regime and attempted to stop this by spreading the word. No one believed him and the government is hunting him down.)
- Bounty (Has a big bounty on his head placed by his government. Preferably dead.)
- Wants to end the rockman's propagandist regime
- Pshycic (By doing the ceremony she can predict the future and can know about a person's past. She can't read minds.)
- Know's everyones secrects, pasts and futures who has served in the Rogue Union (This does not include Xernia. This ranges from the man Eden talked to, whether the Rogue Union will succeed in their mission, Lux's grief and Jake's crush on Sarah. This is why she won't step foot into the Mutare and she is very responsible with this knowledge.)
- Bren's long lost sister (were seperated from slavery)
- Trusted Bren with a letter to give to Jake (will tell Jake about one or more important event/s in the future)
JakeCollins wrote:Someone should make a "Rogue Cadets" mod and add it into the game! That would be so cool!
I have thought of doing that. And:
- All the ships in the RP should replace type A ships so they can have unique unlock events.
- The ships' graphics would be very easy. Stylesrj made a hull, The Robin is just a form of the Kestral, The Scarab is base off this ship mod, and the Mutare is only described as Sleek and Futuristic in the original post, so for all we know it could be a fancy Kestral.
- I would imagine it like Gencool's tardis mod, a small conversion mod based around the ships.