[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:25 am

JakeCollins wrote:
4) This situation (and similar ones) happen all the time on movies, TV shows, etc. Honestly at this point this is a go-to plot hole that everyone turns a blind eye to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Consider how many times it would have happened on Captain Awesome... Lux probably wouldn't forget :P
She did suggest that the gun would be hidden in a spot where only a proctologist would find it.

Lux shook her head "I don't know what was up with that drone... I guess someone might have accidentally activated it?"
She then carefully stepped out from cover with her hands in the air "Not saying it was me though. I certainly didn't see an auto-doc and went to run a diagnostic on it..."
You turn your back for one second and a machine on standby vanishes, she thought to herself with a smile.
"Anyway, you're safe... relatively speaking" Lux continued, walking over "You took a nasty hit in the last battle and we had to tow you here. Eden says it used to belong to a smuggler or a broker or something. Point is, everyone's here and worried about what happened to. Yes even Eden. Although probably more about your ship than you"
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:13 am

"Lux... I don't know... That med bot was going crazy..." Jake said sighing, "Ah well, maybe I'm just... just... just paranoid over nothing." He paused, then walked over to the pile of clothes that was his uniform.

"Turn around." He said to Lux, removing his shirt to change into his uniform.
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:54 am

Lux smiled but did not turn around "Already seen everything. No point trying to hide your shame."
She leaned against the wall "Unless you want to make that an order, then I'll refuse on medical grounds. A doctor has the right after all."

Meanwhile Eden was just entering the Pelican, cycling the airlock doors and waiting for the sonic sweep to wash over them. "This might be our last sample..." she mentioned to one of her pirates "All the others have either been thrown out the airlock and spaghettified or otherwise exploded in combat..."
"Well then, I guess we'll try not to die" the pirate laughed "Considerin' your hirin' prospects would be low... where else can you get a bunch of loyal cannibals for free?"
Eden laughed "Yeah, the insurance policy you hope you don't want to collect."
With the sweep completed and any congealed substances removed off their bodies, the pirates boarded the Pelican and waited for Lux to get back from her medical supply trip.
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:16 am

stylesrj wrote:Lux smiled but did not turn around "Already seen everything. No point trying to hide your shame."
She leaned against the wall "Unless you want to make that an order, then I'll refuse on medical grounds. A doctor has the right after all."

Meanwhile Eden was just entering the Pelican, cycling the airlock doors and waiting for the sonic sweep to wash over them. "This might be our last sample..." she mentioned to one of her pirates "All the others have either been thrown out the airlock and spaghettified or otherwise exploded in combat..."
"Well then, I guess we'll try not to die" the pirate laughed "Considerin' your hirin' prospects would be low... where else can you get a bunch of loyal cannibals for free?"
Eden laughed "Yeah, the insurance policy you hope you don't want to collect."
With the sweep completed and any congealed substances removed off their bodies, the pirates boarded the Pelican and waited for Lux to get back from her medical supply trip.

Sorry, must've missed that. What is this sample thing they're doing? What's it for? Also, was the station attacked by Black Hole (rebel)
tech? I saw the word spaghettification.

"Excuse me???" Jake exclaimed, chuckling in disbelief. "When have you 'seen it all' before?"

He balled up his shirt and tossed it onto a bed, but still did not proceed farther in undressing.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 am

Eden probably had samples of "The Gift" before on her ship but considering how many times she's dumped the cargo to escape a dangerous situation and how many stashes one can have around the galaxy... she's rather concerned that she's down to her last hidden stash.
Essentially, Eden doesn't want to subject more people to what she's got unless she has to. But in the event of crew loss, she has a backup plan.

Lux said with her usual laugh "When we brought you here, we had to strip you of your clothing before we changed you out for the hospital wear."
She also showed Jake her datapad "Also, the Academy scanned us when we first arrived so doctors can account for biological differences in people. I have access to our anatomical records." On it was indeed Jake's naked body. "You don't know how long I've had that on standby in case you asked... I've also got one prepared for Kyrie and Bren; turns out there's a lot more under a Zoltan's energy layer than you'd think."
She mercifully did not show those two pictures.
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:34 am

Jake smirked slightly. "Hey Lux, did ya frame the one of me yet in your quarters? I'm sure you just LOVE accessing my 'anatomical records.'" He laughed, a rare ocassion on this mission. "But it'd still make me feel much better not having you stare at my 'anatomy' in person."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:27 am

Lux smirked "It's actually just a few laminated pictures and some candles. It's very tasteful"
She then turned around and left the room "I'll give you your privacy then... just be sure to hang a sheet on the security cameras though in case the stationmasters are watching."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:08 pm

(sorry for the lack of repliues, been busy, kinda depressed, and hard for me to just jump in...)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 am

BrenTenkage wrote:(sorry for the lack of repliues, been busy, kinda depressed, and hard for me to just jump in...)

I understand. Hope you feel better,
and resolve whatever you're depressed about. Just join in whenevet you're ready!

When the doors slid shut behind Jake, he proceeded with getting undressed. He paused, picked up his shirt from the bed, and tossed it over the lens of a nearby security camera. He then continued.

Jake tucked his blaster in his secret spot, and left his holster empty- as usual. Then he exited the room and met with Lux.

"Take me to the others," He said. As he walked through the corridors, Jake was very conscious of the lump of weight that was his gun.
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 am

There was a posting error where my computer double posted. I don't know why that happened. I've removed the second post.
Last edited by JakeCollins on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.