[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 pm

"My crew will bring back whatever meat they find delicious... and Slugs are on that list" Eden said to Nicholas before the fighters had teleported out to the enemy ship. Lux had even grabbed her blade and joined them onboard.
Eden kept track of their progress from her screen; sensors were not going to be useful inside a nebula after all.

Lux took cover behind the door as a grenade rolled into the corridor and exploded, giving off a loud whining sound and a bright flash of light. It mostly indicated the Slugs were about to storm into the room and start shooting.
"The cargo teleporter isn't known for being speedy" Lux shouted to Nicholas as she rolled away from her position by the door to grab a medkit for the boy; she quickly injected his arm with painkillers.
Eden said over the comms "You're better off securing the ship and only detonating that bomb as a last resort. Keep your weapons ready in case some Slug is petty enough to destroy their own ship to stop us from having it."
She then added "Besides, you get more loot if you take the enemy ship intact..."
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 pm

The slugs sudddenly began to flee, deactivating the FTL jammer and powering up their FTL fields. At that moment a ship jumped in and blew up several of the ships before they fled. It appeared to be a Kestrel, and this was confirmed when the nebula was cleared.

The ship hailed. "Ahoy, Fed mateys! Yer been lucky that we came in at the right time! This sector is only becoming more dangerous for the Federation. There's a trio of Rebel cruisers at the next beacon, so I'd advise ye to follow me to me secret repair station beacon."
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Kira realized that the battle was over. "Well now that's taken care of." She grabbed a blaster and aimed it at Gorlag, "YOU BETTER TELL ME A PRETTY GOOD REASON FOR RUINING THE LIVES OF ME, MY FAMILY AND MANY OTHERS OR YOU WON'T BE LIVING FOR VERY LONG!"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Eden and her crew began looting the Slug ship they had just secured and not blown up with a big bomb.
She was none-too-pleased by the arrival of the Kestrel "You do know that this sector was never safe for the Federation. It seems every random tourist is ignoring the quarantine warnings."
Secret repair station beacon... I think I know what he's referring to...

Just saying... Quarantine Zone. We've had massive incursions of everyone and their uncle inside a sector that the Rebels don't want people poking around inside while testing their biological weapons and stuff
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 pm

"Thats a tecnique we used in slug clan war : teleport a suicide crew into a ennemy ship , open up the genrator and blow the damn thing up . Much faster to explode warships and haulers than shooting at it until it dies " explained Nicholas at Lux " It was use in massive battle to scare the ennemy of and especialy against ennemies wich are not aware of this ... method ."
Both were unawere of the ally ennemy ship and kept on killing even more slugs using provided blasters that where lying nearby
When the slugs finaly attempt a breach , Nicholas took a heavy blaster machine and keept shooting it to provide suppresive fire
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 pm

"But highly risky" Lux said as she looked over at the carnage inside the ship now that the last of the Slugs were dead and Eden was saying that the enemies were retreating.
She picked up the medkit and said "There's enough here to get your arm fixed up without taking you back to the medbay... you know how to fly one of these Slug ships? Or did they never let you look at the controls?"
The doctor gave a very sinister smile "Because I think we can add another ship to the fleet if you're up to the task"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:Kira realized that the battle was over. "Well now that's taken care of." She grabbed a blaster and aimed it at Gorlag, "YOU BETTER TELL ME A PRETTY GOOD REASON FOR RUINING THE LIVES OF ME, MY FAMILY AND MANY OTHERS OR YOU WON'T BE LIVING FOR VERY LONG!"

Gorlag cried out, "I didn't have anything to do with them, I retired from being a pirate, Bren the captain spared me and hired me on, please understand" he cried out backing up into a corner
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:53 pm

BrenTenkage wrote:
Jumbocarrot0 wrote:Kira realized that the battle was over. "Well now that's taken care of." She grabbed a blaster and aimed it at Gorlag, "YOU BETTER TELL ME A PRETTY GOOD REASON FOR RUINING THE LIVES OF ME, MY FAMILY AND MANY OTHERS OR YOU WON'T BE LIVING FOR VERY LONG!"

Gorlag cried out, "I didn't have anything to do with them, I retired from being a pirate, Bren the captain spared me and hired me on, please understand" he cried out backing up into a corner

Kira stared at Gorlag for a minute, then lowered her pistol. "I don't forgive you, but if Bren let you on the crew then I trust him." Kira walked out the room, looking to meet the other crew members of Scarab in person.
Ruwen and Grom are still on the Scarab, right?
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 pm

yep
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:04 pm

"A warship ? For myself ? Ehhh ... but how do .... but how about a crew ? I need crewmembers ! At least 2 !"
Nicholas was running around in the ship , searching for answers
"Of course i know this ship ! Its a Lerksars MK3 ! Classic ! I just need some time to adapt to this high end control system , then fiw this and that , but yea ! Oh , i got an idea ! Like all slug warship , that ship is equiped with a slug gel ! I could use it as a way to heal other ship ! I just need some things to get this working . Neat !"
And how i am supposed to get crewmembers ? Do any of your crewmember could come on my ship ?
"Anyway , we need to stop on a nearby planet to fix both the Mature and the Pelican ! "