[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:38 am

Eden paused at hearing that name... a very long, noticeable pause.
"...I do not" she said quickly, terminating the transmission.
Lux asked "What was that ab..." "Tralenzolous IV lies in the Quarantine Zone..." Eden said, walking away from Lux "It was also where I was born; before the quarantine."
"So does that mean..."
"I'm not leading your boyfriend to my former home. Chances are he'd either destroy it by accident or get infected..."
Lux gave a small smile "I thought you would like it if he..."
"Different planet, different loyalties from The Gift..." Eden interrupted "Besides, if I don't lead him there or tell him where it is, we won't be dragged there like we did with that wormhole"
Lux laughed now "Yeah, now we're going to stumble upon it and then you'll wish you had..."
"Shut up Luxanna. This is not like your television show where everything follows a script" Eden shouted "Sometimes when I point out there's a gun on the mantelpiece, it's just for decoration. It doesn't have to be fired..."

Of course Eden is Wrong Genre Savvy. Also maybe the Rebels have purged Tralenzolous IV and are working on a time-travel experiment there using black holes now?
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:44 am

stylesrj wrote:Eden paused at hearing that name... a very long, noticeable pause.
"...I do not" she said quickly, terminating the transmission.
Lux asked "What was that ab..." "Tralenzolous IV lies in the Quarantine Zone..." Eden said, walking away from Lux "It was also where I was born; before the quarantine."
"So does that mean..."
"I'm not leading your boyfriend to my former home. Chances are he'd either destroy it by accident or get infected..."
Lux gave a small smile "I thought you would like it if he..."
"Different planet, different loyalties from The Gift..." Eden interrupted "Besides, if I don't lead him there or tell him where it is, we won't be dragged there like we did with that wormhole"
Lux laughed now "Yeah, now we're going to stumble upon it and then you'll wish you had..."
"Shut up Luxanna. This is not like your television show where everything follows a script" Eden shouted "Sometimes when I point out there's a gun on the mantelpiece, it's just for decoration. It doesn't have to be fired..."

Of course Eden is Wrong Genre Savvy. Also maybe the Rebels have purged Tralenzolous IV and are working on a time-travel experiment there using black holes now?

This is what I'm confused on. The Map. I thought after the Crystal sector we'd have almost all abandoned sectors, where our mission would develop.
But does the quarantine sector come after the crystal sector? What makes sense? What doesn't?
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 am

Maybe that part of the Quarantine Zone is now... Abandoned?
Also, we went through an unknown wormhole away from the main part of the map. Maybe the jump back takes the fleet through a quarantine zone to get back on track?
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 pm

stylesrj wrote:Maybe that part of the Quarantine Zone is now... Abandoned?
Also, we went through an unknown wormhole away from the main part of the map. Maybe the jump back takes the fleet through a quarantine zone to get back on track?

Oh, I was thinking the planet would be in the Abandoned sector. But we could do this too, I guess!
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Lux opened a private channel with Jake. "So did that ship warn you about some secret Rebel experiment going on that we need to take out? Or did it drop off a package that needs to be delivered to a specific location or it'll destroy your ship?" she chuckled at that idea, I wonder if any pirates actually did that?
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Tralenzolous IV... I’ve heard that somewhere before. “Jake, does the name of that planet seem familiar? I feel like I’ve heard it before.”
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:00 am

Jake was a perceptive type, and even over the radio he could tell Eden was lying. Her voice was usually so calm and sure. Yet there was just a slight tremble when she spoke those words, which was a dead giveaway. He was thinking about calling her bluff when Kyrie cut in.

"It's not anything to worry about. At least, not yet." Jake said. He cut off the conversation and jumped to the final beacon of the sector, which would hyper-link him back onto the charted-regions of space.

Jake assumed to be greeted by a somehwhat-familiar site. However, it was another stable wormhole, floating in space.

"Eden, I hope you don't mind," Jake grumbled. He took them in, and once they had exited the wormhole smoothly, Jake found himself in charted territory once again
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:56 am

Bren had followed quietly, he wanted to give Ruwen the time alone he needed, lucky for them they got some new crystal burst weapons, so now he had his rail gun and two crystal bursts a mark one and 2, in other words he was now the barrager of this small fleet
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 am

I'm just wondering is my character going to be picked up in the quarantine sector or in the next sector?
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:08 am

The Pelican arrived shortly afterwards into charted territory. "Were NEVER doing that again!" Eden declared over the comms.
She then asked Lux for a location.
"Well I think Chekov took his gun off the mantelpiece because I'm reading quarantine beacons all over the entry beacon..." Lux replied with a nervous laugh.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Eden sighed. Nearby to the entrance was a space station; transmissions seemed to indicate however that there was a lot of mixed activity from various groups who either had stumbled into the zone and were preparing to turn around or just thought it'd be a great place to hang out.
"The Rebellion of course would think so..." Eden grumbled, seeing the familiar ships docked next to pirate ships and medical cruisers.

Hey why not another scene on a space station that the Rebels will no doubt throw into a singularity once we're done resupplying and bringing new people onboard?